Wacken performance audio release possible?

it would be pretty much easier if they ask peter for a show , record the damn whole show than getting a deal with roadrunner..again how fucking lame american people are...gross

Well maybe we shouldnt judge. Maybe Anders dont want to give them their fuckin 15%....we dont know numbers. Problem is, that possible sales drown with every day passed. Sure we have the die hard fans.....but we dont bring the money they want to make with this project....

If it isn't released then i can get baked and lie on my bed and revisit the carnage in my mind. *sigh* It just wont be the same as blasting a live DVD out of some fuck off speakers and pissing off the neighbours with some of the greatest music ever written.

You think RR just signing Opeth would not already be dickheads so soon you know and let people see this show. I love opeth and maybe RR was not a hot idea, opeth must not be in touch with the US that much when it comes too labels.

I liked the idea of getting of getting Peter back to do one show. Just one, that wouldn't disrupt his usual schedule and everything, and then release that on DVD. Or maybe two shows so they can do both albums.