wacken photos

nice..
k, so I gotta post this one as well...Andy, I told you I will ;)

Guitars and Vox of SABBAT and subcutane:
SubSabbat.small.jpg

LSD: I was trying to look for you during Sabbat's set at Wacken. Out the front at all or just backstage?

Andy: Great fukking show. I had no idea that martin could speak German. By the way if you heard anyone at the show scream our "ANDY!!!" it was me.

LSD: I was trying to look for you during Sabbat's set at Wacken. Out the front at all or just backstage?

Andy: Great fukking show. I had no idea that martin could speak German. By the way if you heard anyone at the show scream our "ANDY!!!" it was me.

Backstage most of the time.
was in front of the stage when Sabbat played though...somewhere front 3rd righthand.

then later further back.

I was there and it was a brilliant show. I am afraid i was wearing a bootleg shirt but i was browsing the metal market and saw a history of a time to come on a T-shirt and proceeded to shit myself sideways.

Still as there are official ones i shall be getting one post haste.

Oh yeah and hi, some of you may know me off the Ukthrash forum, otherwise hello and thank fuck we live in an age where Sabbat have reformed and i can go and see them, pure brilliance.

I was there and it was a brilliant show. I am afraid i was wearing a bootleg shirt but i was browsing the metal market and saw a history of a time to come on a T-shirt and proceeded to shit myself sideways.

Still as there are official ones i shall be getting one post haste.

Oh yeah and hi, some of you may know me off the Ukthrash forum, otherwise hello and thank fuck we live in an age where Sabbat have reformed and i can go and see them, pure brilliance.

Nice to see you and i totally echo your sentiments.

fuck buying bootleg shirts,if im right frazers company actually makes the shirts???? and my official ones from the short winter tour [i lost one of them during a drunken arm wrestling incident] are very good quality.
:headbang: :headbang:
see you at the gig at BOA?
im the ginger fucker with the sabbat tattoo.

Well it was more the fact that there was a History shirt right in front of me.

Unfortunately i can't afford BOA which is a total shame. All i can say is i hope there will be some more gigs soon enough. I feel they could even manage a headlining tour, their following certainly seems strong enough.

Well it was more the fact that there was a History shirt right in front of me.

Unfortunately i can't afford BOA which is a total shame. All i can say is i hope there will be some more gigs soon enough. I feel they could even manage a headlining tour, their following certainly seems strong enough.

Im not hoping for anything really,its too painful lol 18 years was a LONG time to wait...were you around in the old days? like when i had hair and wasnt fat?:loco:

But fuckin ell - imagine a koko club or somrthing like that,rock city,concorde 2 here in brighton even?

just a few gigs?

or a support slot with maiden on there next tour? hmmmm yum - but im merely just projecting thoughts:heh:

BOA is going to be AWESOME nad you really should get a ticket mate!!