wacken photos

Im not hoping for anything really,its too painful lol 18 years was a LONG time to wait...were you around in the old days? like when i had hair and wasnt fat?:loco:

But fuckin ell - imagine a koko club or somrthing like that,rock city,concorde 2 here in brighton even?

just a few gigs?

or a support slot with maiden on there next tour? hmmmm yum - but im merely just projecting thoughts:heh:

BOA is going to be AWESOME nad you really should get a ticket mate!!

Afraid i was not here the first time around, well i was but i was far too young to see anyone. Sabbat were a fairly recent discovery for me and were consigned to the "Wouldn't it have been brilliant to see them" shelf (As well as being rated No.1 in my favourite thrash bands list). But then wow, just wow they reunite and start touring. I really couldn't believe it, i have managed to see them as often as my pity full wage has allowed me (Wacken was the big one for me), and all i can hope for is more shows.

And knowing you got some money of the bootleggers gives me a bit of relief, i do tend to feel a bit dirty when i buy off them. But again, it was like seeing the holy grail in front of me. It was all reactions, lol.

Well as everyone is posting their Bloodstock photos i figure i will post my Wacken ones. They are not brilliant but i have a crappy camera i take to gigs.

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

And just to give you all an idea of how manic it was.

IMAG0040.jpg