Wacken...

rgbeach

Feb 11, 2002
Chicago
www.hexology.com
So, who out there will be going to Wacken this year? Both Dan and I have our tickets and can't wait for the festival - especially now that Slayer is headlining!

Bob

bob, you are so lucky to be seeing slayer there. if only i had an extra $700 to go. oh, and by the way, i got my posts fixed, so i figured i'd visit your place. update, Otep playing Feb. 19 at house of blues.

Originally posted by Hydraleader
bob, you are so lucky to be seeing slayer there. if only i had an extra $700 to go. oh, and by the way, i got my posts fixed, so i figured i'd visit your place. update, Otep playing Feb. 19 at house of blues.

Hey man, the only potential problem is this whole Iraq conflict. With Germany, France, Russia, and Belgium so strongly opposing the US on this issue, July/August may not be a great time for Americans to be visiting continental Europe. We'll have to wait and see..

Also, I heard that In Flames, Mudvayne, and Ministry are starting a US tour in March!

Later.

Originally posted by rgbeach
Hey man, the only potential problem is this whole Iraq conflict. With Germany, France, Russia, and Belgium so strongly opposing the US on this issue, July/August may not be a great time for Americans to be visiting continental Europe. We'll have to wait and see..

Also, I heard that In Flames, Mudvayne, and Ministry are starting a US tour in March!

Later.

um....well i do know that mudvayne is on europe right now and they are hopping on the summer sanitarium tour, which blows because i would only want to see them, not metallica and limp bizkit. i'll have to look into that.

yeh, I actually wanna go there, just 8 hours car-drive from me away. but the tricky thing is: on august 23+24, a metal-fest will take place in Vienna too, and some important bands will play there too, so once again I fear I'm gonna be loyal to my country :lol: just like last year

Bummer :cry: it turns out we won't be going to Wacken after all. I've got 2 tickets that I need to get rid off. So, if somebody's interested let me know. I'd be looking to sell them for $25USD each.

Bob