Wagner + Recabinet Tone

Nice man! Really, one of the better tones I've heard from software modelers. Nice middy tone, no high end plasticy harshness there!

-Joe

@J.DavisNJ haha thanks man. no pedal, just a schecter a-7 (with stock pickups... mud city)>tss>wagner>boogex with the recabinet ghandi 412 6l6 57 edge grill impulse>eq.

@sexan I had tss at it's default settings, boogex set for just using the cabinet emulation, and on the eq I just had a hp at 100hz lp at 10khz, a small cut at 400 and a little boost around 5khz. I'm pretty sure I based these wagner settings off of someone's around here... but I honestly forget who. =X

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b210/killyou_/wagnersettings.jpg

That clip is just mki. I don't know why but I haven't exactly gotten anything worth sharing with mkii... but honestly I haven't done much messing with it. I've got to say that I almost feel sorry for anyone who buys a pod nowadays. With all of these awesome free amp sims out there I can't really say I see the point. Though I must admit that I never could crank tones out of my xt like some of the guys around here do.:worship:

Great tone, I've been very impressed with Wagner Sharp, by far some of the best in the box tube preamp simulation for high gain at any price point, and it's free. The definition of the notes inside chords is really tasty with this preamp.

Okay so now I'm wondering about the drums. They sound decent in my car, but the snare seems like it could use a little more body to it. What do you guys think?