WAILINGS FROM THE METAL ASYLUM VOL. 1 -COMPILATION NOW AVAILABLE

vespiz

Mixing!
Feb 15, 2007
Tampere, Finland
metalmixing.com
My band (Masterstroke) and 2 other productions I did (Corpset, Crystalic) are on this compilation, check it out, it's free!!

9 September 2013 at 09:31

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Metal Asylum Promotions, professional hard rock & heavy metal promotional service focusing in finnish markets & media, is releasing their first ever compilation album titled ”Wailings from the Metal Asylum Vol. 1”. The compilation consists of fourteen songs from the bands in the roster of MAP. Included are the most interesting and unique bands right now at the finnish rock&metal scene who are not afraid to do their own thing outside the mainstream. Genres of these bands vary from fuzz rock to death-, thrash-, black- and doom metal not to mention some more traditional metal styles.

Even some of the tracks have already been released earlier this year, there are quite a few brand new and so far unreleased tracks from bands like Corpset, Shoraiders, Deadforger, A Phantom Pack of Black Hounds, Count De Nocte, Re-Armed ja Ghost Voyage. All these bands are about to put out new releases later this fall.

This compilation is only available as a free listening stream (no physical release or digital download) at http://metalasylumpromotions.bandcamp.com/ A followup is expected to be released sometime in 2014.

”WAILINGS FROM THE METAL ASYLUM VOL. 1” -TRACKLIST

1. Corpset ”Piss on My Grave” 02:39
2. Deadforger ”Remedy” 04:26
3. Mörbid Vomit ”I Breathe Hell” 02:42
4. Shoraiders ”Sandra” 02:58
5. A Phantom Pack of Black Hounds ”Soul Cleansing” 04:41
6. Amendfoil ”Blackleg” 03:34
7. Ghost Voyage ”The Paragon” 08:57
8. Count De Nocte ”Birth Of Peregrines” 03:50
9. Crystalic ”Scion” 05:19
10. Re-Armed ”Rottendam” 05:04
11. Masterstroke ”I Condemn You” 04:58