Wanna be in Seven Kingdoms' video!?

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Seven Kingdoms has made the following announcement to all of its fans:

"Hail Seven Kingdoms fans,

As our performance at the upcoming Pathfinder Metalfest III approaches, we'd like to share some awesome news with you all!

We are very excited to announce that we are shooting a Live Music Video for 'After The Fall', a new song from the forthcoming record due out in 2012. We have an incredible opportunity to turn our set at Pathfinder Metalfest III into the canvas for the Video. We hope to see our fans out in force this night to show the multiple HD cameras what a Seven Kingdoms show is all about. The cameras will be rolling the entire weekend, taking candid shots of the fans before and during the festival to be included in the music video. So proudly wear your Seven Kingdoms shirts and throw those horns!

The Local Venue is one of the coolest venues we have ever played, and Atlanta is our 'home away from home'. Our set will include two songs we have never played before: one new song and one song off of the self titled record. Also, this will be our very last show for a while, so be there!"

Seven Kingdoms is currently finishing the writing on their yet untitled album, due Summer 2012. Their latest self-titled album, was released in 2010 via Nightmare Records. The band would like to take the opportunity to thank Hoyt at Pathfinder Promotions, Nightmare Records, Claus, Milton, Lars and Patrick at Intromental Worldwide, ENGL sound equipment, Shock and Awe Productions and Digital Wasteland.
"

Thought I'd share this with you all! :headbang::headbang:

Pretty stoked for this and the new record!

It will be a fucking Power Metal cd. I can't wait to share with everyone once its done, I truthfully believe its our best work to date.

thanks to all involved and everyone in general in the Atlanta Prog/Power scene for the support, We will see ya next weekend!

here is some hardcore bootleg of the song from our UTPOM tour closer in St Pete, if you want to Familiarize yourself with it. (or as much as you can with the quality)

EDIT: I guess I can go ahead and let people know sabrina will preform the piano ballad, A Murder Never Dead, from the self titled CD mid set :)

Just for you GA!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we also get some Thunder of the Hammer and can't wait to hear the slow song live.

If this were an All Ages show, I'd probably be able to make it... alas, my little headbanger is 10 years away from making 18+ events.

He'd love to see Brazen Angel a second time, as well as listening to some Seven Kingdoms - he's almost as excited about the new album as I am!

If this were an All Ages show, I'd probably be able to make it... alas, my little headbanger is 10 years away from making 18+ events.

He'd love to see Brazen Angel a second time, as well as listening to some Seven Kingdoms - he's almost as excited about the new album as I am!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im almost positive its all ages????????????????????

I could be very wrong but I have never heard anything about the local being 18+....

EDIT: It is 18+ via it being a smoking venue :(

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im almost positive its all ages????????????????????

I could be very wrong but I have never heard anything about the local being 18+....

EDIT: It is 18+ via it being a smoking venue :(

Not exactly, its 18+ due to the fact that the non-snoking venue is inside a smoke friendly bar. Separate rooms, but no separate entrances. I'm quite glad they don't allow smoking inside the venue part of the bar...really helps the voice when you're not battling with second hand blasting you in the face from the front row.

Not exactly, its 18+ due to the fact that the non-snoking venue is inside a smoke friendly bar. Separate rooms, but no separate entrances. I'm quite glad they don't allow smoking inside the venue part of the bar...really helps the voice when you're not battling with second hand blasting you in the face from the front row.

Yes. The Local is a VERY awesome venue, all things considered. Very accessible, decent food (albeit in a smoking area), and the ventilation does a good job of making the MUSIC area smoke-free.

Again - if I did not have terrorist duty, I'd (we'd) be there.

...decent food (albeit in a smoking area)...

you can eat inside the music venue, you know. :Spin:

and I'm sorry you can't make it out that night.

who knows? with new ownership perhaps the Local can be made into a more family-friendly venue and the smoking ordinance done away with altogether. *crosses fingers*

you can eat inside the music venue, you know. :Spin:

and I'm sorry you can't make it out that night.

who knows? with new ownership perhaps the Local can be made into a more family-friendly venue and the smoking ordinance done away with altogether. *crosses fingers*

Would totally be awesome, but the only bad thing is instead of people being within earshot of the muffled sounds coming from a band finally starting their set, they'll be outside smoking not realizing a band has started. Also, chances are they will probably be too caught up in conversation to remember to head back in to catch a band they never heard of and could potentially enjoy.