Wanna FREE Ozzfest Ticket? Donate Blood!

CrankYanker

Mar 6, 2003
Newport Beach, CA
KLOS Radio in LA is doing their Blood Drive again this year in LA, OC, and the Inland Empire on August 4, 5, 6. If you donate you can get a voucher to Ozzfest or Tom Petty. How cool is that!

Call 1-800-GIVELIFE or see this link for more details:
http://www.955klos.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=345380&PT=onaircrew

Guess I'll get a ticket for Ozzfest after all! Sweet! :headbang:
(Note there is a 1 year waiting period to donate if you got a tattoo in CA during the last year).

CrankYanker said:
KLOS Radio in LA is doing their Blood Drive again this year in LA, OC, and the Inland Empire on August 4, 5, 6. If you donate you can get a voucher to Ozzfest or Tom Petty. How cool is that!

Call 1-800-GIVELIFE or see this link for more details:
http://www.955klos.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=345380&PT=onaircrew

Guess I'll get a ticket for Ozzfest after all! Sweet! :headbang:
(Note there is a 1 year waiting period to donate if you got a tattoo in CA during the last year).

Wow. Thanks Crank!!!!! I have the type B they need! Maybe I can get my folks to donate too cuz one of em's got type O! Woowoo! Haha, I can just see them asking for an Ozzfest voucher! HAHAHAHA!! That would be classic!!!!

hey linda, have them get tickets to the other show : Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers (with the Black Crowes) at the Hyundai Pavillion on August 21, 2005.

has anyone done this before? lawn seats aren't worth the drive there, may as well listen to the CD...

Ozzfest is still around? I thought it died for a few years cuz jmost people were leaving before ozzy.

n

I know there is one in the UK. Just one date at Wembley Arena with Ozzy (obviously!), Korn, I think the Murderdolls and someone else who I can't remember.

He recently played at the Isle Of Wight Festival with loads of other really poppy artists which I found very strange. :guh:

It's totally worth it to donate blood for concert tickets, even if it's just for lawn seats. You'll be helping people by giving your blood, and that's reward enough. The concert tickets are a bonus! Feels good to be up there in the lawn for a concert, knowing I might have helped someone out with my blood. I've been doing it for several years, and I love it. Last year, I got my tickets for the lawn section at the Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard show in San Bernardino. When I got to the venue, they were selling ticket upgrades for a closer section. For only about 20 to 30 dollars, I moved up to some pretty good seats! Still, I would have had fun stumbling around the lawn area with a beer and a hot dog. I say go for it, and keep the philosophy alive of "Being Excellent To Each Other!"

I know there is one in the UK. Just one date at Wembley Arena with Ozzy (obviously!), Korn, I think the Murderdolls and someone else who I can't remember.

He recently played at the Isle Of Wight Festival with loads of other really poppy artists which I found very strange. :guh:

This year's ozzfest is kewl - motley crue, bls, halford & exodus! They're also "selling" backstage passes for $1000 lol. Funny, they're also giving awy FREE copies of ozzy's latest cd with every ticket. Can someone say bad record sales? :)

n

Regular donor here. B+

Last time I donated blood for tickets, Maiden got egged at Ozzfest. I'll be donating on the 31st..don't know if I'll take any tickets. Usually get a t-shirt and a couple of freebie coupons.