wanna merd it girls?

Lenore

human wrecking ball
Jul 25, 2002
France [ Lille ]
Hey people

Maybe some girls around you will be interested in that :

---------------
professional gothicmetal band from Germany is looking for a female vocalist.
Style: somewhere around The Gathering, Flowing Tears, Lacuna coil.
Record deal, recording and touring plans for 2003.
more information on demand.
--------------

oh yeah this has to be anathema related...emm...ANATHEMA!
ok now it is.

Originally posted by Lenore
Hey people

Maybe some girls around you will be interested in that :

---------------
professional gothicmetal band from Germany is looking for a female vocalist.
Style: somewhere around The Gathering, Flowing Tears, Lacuna coil.
Record deal, recording and touring plans for 2003.
more information on demand.
--------------

yeah yeah I'm sure everything would happen just that easy:rolleyes:

Another band trying to be famous by posing a good looking chick (that will probably have no idea about singing)... Pathetic.

Originally posted by sol83
Another band trying to be famous by posing a good looking chick (that will probably have no idea about singing)... Pathetic.

hehehehe who's pathetic here? The band [ which is for your information already pro & famous ] needing to replace their current singer, or you , the one who's judging without knowing?

For me the answer is quickly found.

hehehehe who's pathetic here? The band [ which is for your information already pro & famous ] needing to replace their current singer, or you , the one who's judging without knowing?

clever and witty.

@Lenore

Most metal-oriented bands with female singers (apart from The Gathering maybe) are crap to me. Sorry if you feel offended by my comment but that's how I feel...

i think that sol's got a point, most of the present female fronted bands, are nothing, but a trendy copying of TG, some of their vocalists are so bad with singing that really makes me laught... so you lenore plan to apply for that band's singer??
When shall we hear samples of your singing?:confused: ;)

Originally posted by Ivo
i think that sol's got a point, most of the present female fronted bands, are nothing, but a trendy copying of TG, some of their vocalists are so bad with singing that really makes me laught... so you lenore plan to apply for that band's singer??
When shall we hear samples of your singing?:confused: ;)

How do you guys read the posts here ? With eyes shut or one word on two?

First/ I never said gothic metal was great, i dont give a flying fuck to gothic metal, for me it's all the same crap everytime.

Second/where did i wrote i would apply for it? :confused:

@Morpheus : I don't know myself what band it is, i guess the info has to stay discreet until they do an official claim.

Originally posted by Morpheus
thanx Lenore

i was just curious if i know them

to be honest i don't like this stuff either anymore,. except The Gathering

Yeah , The Gathering have opened the 'movement' and they did it very well.
I guess even if they are straightly different nowadays , they'll always be the main influence in the gothic metal scene.
Shame they are still so much related to it still...

Oh , i'm off to their gig in Helmond (NL) on january 4th.
They'll probably play loads of new songs, yeepee :)

From Souvenirs? cool, tell me how they sound, o.k.? Enjoy the gig! The only gig i saw was at Mera Luna Festival and they were the best act for me of the whole festival. But propably you have seen them more often