....Wanna see a funny black metal video?

AtTheGates2099

I am one sick fuck
Oct 28, 2001
Dallas, TX U.S.A.
This is without a doubt one of the cheesiest gayest videos I've ever seen in my entire life....So funny, I had to share it with you guys.

It's from the band, MANIAC BUTCHER. The song is not that bad, but the video is without a doubt the gayest black metal video ever. It's shit like this that totally makes me lose interest in black metal. The imagery and atmosphere is more like a comedy than whats suppose to be considered "grim and evil"

This video is gay!!!!! Check it out. You'll laugh your ass off!!!!!

www.morgus.cz/Merdus/net/video/ManiacButcher.asf

No shit....that's the other thing that bores me to hell about most black metal bands like Darkthrone and Burzum.....

,....They can't stay away from the typical "verse-chorus-verse-chorus" building blocks to save their life. Seriously they take pride in their riffs cause they can't stop playing them over and over again.

I thought black metal was suppose to be about going against trends,....."verse-chorus-verse-chorus" is about as trendy as it gets. And it doesn't fit well with the style. They need to throw in break parts and be more creative in their song structure, ....either that or they should just do it grindcore style and only have 2 minute songs,....then I'd be more entertained.

wow... thats... bad... :puke:
1.) they are trying to look like Immortal........and fail horribly at it
2.) the vocalist cant do vocals FOR SHIT... i can do better vocals than that!
3.) ok, so the guitarist is alright... he couldve had some sort of diversity or at least more than 2-4 riffs throughout it
4.) why the hell is the vocalist holding an axe!? and why the hell does he look retarded!? and who the hell is playing drums!?!?
5.) kill. me. PLEASE.

I think the funniest thing is during that one shot where the camera view is up high pointing down on them and they're just by a bunch of leaves on the ground,.....

...The guitarist DOESN'T have his guitar in that shot so he's just playing air guitar. I bet they were like "Alright we're gonna do the last shots for the video..."....and then the guitarist is like "Wait, where's my guitar,....I thought it was in the van....I guess I left it back at the hotel"

....So the vocalist was like "Well, it's your own damn fault, you're just gonna have to play air guitar and look stupid in these shots". And he was like "Yeah, o.k., that'll work.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HackedToPieces said:
wow... thats... bad... :puke:
1.) they are trying to look like Immortal........and fail horribly at it
2.) the vocalist cant do vocals FOR SHIT... i can do better vocals than that!
3.) ok, so the guitarist is alright... he couldve had some sort of diversity or at least more than 2-4 riffs throughout it
4.) why the hell is the vocalist holding an axe!? and why the hell does he look retarded!? and who the hell is playing drums!?!?
5.) kill. me. PLEASE.
My thoughts exactly.