want a good laugh?

You should change your custom user title to eyes wired shut .Whether you like them or not DT is far from "cheesy".

I just listened to this entire Stuck mojo album and it's very very bad .

This board has the highest wanker ratio of all time ,99.99% wankers .

Oh come on. You've got Dream Theater as your avatar, and you can't handle cheesy shit?

Or is it cheesy shit that knows it's cheesy, rather than Dream Theater who lives in a state of denial--like Stuck Mojo!

GTFO.

You should change your custom user title to eyes wired shut .Whether you like them or not DT is far from "cheesy".

I just listened to this entire Stuck mojo album and it's very very bad .

This board has the highest wanker ratio of all time ,99.99% wankers .

and you have the highest ratio of being a fag.

Hey man, watch it. That shit is poetry. Pure ass fucking poetry.

IMO the good lyrics (with a few exceptions) left DT with Kevin Moore.

He wrote amazing stuff, especially on IAW, and continued to do so with Chroma Key and OSI.

I feel some vicarious embarrassment for the lyrics on Sytematic Chaos. The Dark Eternal Night, Constant Motion, Forsaken etc... this is cheese and pure crap.

Yeah. SC is pretty much the worst thing they've ever coughed up--and there is some serious crap on Octavarium and Train of Thought.

I'll admit, I loved Scenes From A Memory, the Liquid Tension albums, and Awake, but they just haven't pushed themselves musically at all lately, and now that they're trying to be tough and relevant, they've become a parody of themselves.

The best example I can give is that the intro to Erotomania was inspired by an improv jam by Mahavishnu Orchestra that Kevin Moore heard once.
The new stuff is inspired by Metallica, Muse, and radio rubbish.

...and now I'm off to Amoeba to sell my Dream Theater CDs :D

The space goes after the punctuation, not before.
the_more_you_know2.jpg

You guys are living in the dark ,go back to sleep .

Tell me that Dream Theater is ONE SHRED (get it? huh-huh) more creative or interesting than they were 10 years ago! Tell me that, compared to any artist actually pushing boundaries, advancing musical concepts, or expressing the human condition in an artistic way, Dream Theater are NOT cheesy! Tell me that I'm wrong!

Go ahead punk, make my day!