WANT MORE MINDFLOW?

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
We've packaged a deal for the two MINDFLOW discs together...this excellent band from Brazil will be HEADLINING at this years TEXAS MADFEST so get your game up and prepare for them, we also have MEYVN in stock too ; )

GET BOTH MINDFLOWS FANTASTIC RELEASES FOR ONE LOW PRICE AND LOWER SHIPPING TOO!

THIS BAND WILL BE MAKING THEIR DEBUT APPEARENCE IN THE USA AND HEADLINING AT THIS YEARS TEXAS MADFEST IN HOUSTON ON JULY 13TH-14TH

KNOW ALL THEIR MATERIAL FOR THE SHOW!
http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Cat...E=BySTB0&WCU=geAb3l0W5IN0KoWmGSX76KahACQJ1aTz

PACKAGE INCLUDES...THEIR AMAZING NEWEST RELEASE (MIND OVER MATTER) A BEAUTIFUL DIGIPACK WITH OVER 50 PAGES OF FULL COLOR ARTWORK IN A SLIP COVER CASE.

AND THEIR PREVIOUS RELEASE....(JUST THE TWO OF US, ME AND THEM!) PLUS 1 BONUS TRACK FOR USA .

:headbang:

The first disc I'm definitely gonna have to pick up. Mind Over Matter is just so damned ambitious, it's a bucket of creativity dumped on my head every 30 seconds. I love it.

I agree with Bryan on 'Mind Over Matter", you can't really classify this release it's got alittle of everything, and allot of everything as it is 79:54 of true genius, and yes, NIGHTMARE had it first in stock, and I GOT EM FIRST for their US DEBUT at TEXAS MADFEST, woooohooooo come on down and hear them live and meet the band, and get both CDs you won't be disappointed, well maybe you will be disappointed in that you didn't get em sooner.

ORDER NIGHTMARE, AND KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY!!!!!

Mindflow are one of the most underrated prog metal bands there is. Both cd's kill and the new cd has the best packaging I've ever seen. Jump on this deal with Nightmare records before Lance either sells them out or changes his mind.:OMG: