want some STUPID cheap monitor stands or iso pads? not spam

cobrahead1030

Nov 16, 2005
EDIT: it seems these deals are no longer available, atleast one person here got something from it tho

someone in another forum posted this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?page=1&N=100001+500004&Ns=P_Price|0

supposedly with the fender picks you get a free set of auralex monitor iso pads, and a pop filter!

and with the harmonica you get a free monitor stand!

no idea if there's a catch or anything, i just ordered a pack of picks and two harmonicas, so we'll see what happens :kickass:

who knows...i've got e mail reciepts that have the stands, pads, and filter included as part the order for a total of $0.00 for all of them

i may have just spent $20 (shipping and all) on picks and harmonicas and not get what i wanted out of it, we'll find out soon enough i guess...for that little bit of cash i figured it was worth the risk

Only ships if u purchase anything over 99$ so there for by something thats 99$ then buy the picks and harminca and get the free stuff read teh fine print.

Andrew

yeah, if there's something there i missed then definitely point it out

i won't be heartbroken if i waste a few bucks on this, but i don't want anyone else to if i clearly overlooked anything

Checked my account and it shows my order is being packed. The picks and the Dean Markley acoustic strings (for free K44 headphones) are backordered. As for the free stuff, it's still there, but it doesn't indicate it's status. Instead of "being packed" or "backordered", it says "gift product". Wonder if that means anything in terms of the being packed status of those gift items.

Dam i just bought mopads for 40.00 yesterday:cry: I should have bought a strap or cable whatever it was to get them free.....

Let me know how this works guys cause I'm interested in getting some free stuff:headbang:

I see the free gift symbol on the item description and over the picture, but where the fuck does it tell you what the gifts are?

I see the free gift symbol on the item description and over the picture, but where the fuck does it tell you what the gifts are?

i was about to say this, where the hell does it say the gifts? did they catch on to their mistake already or something