Want to be mixed or mastered by Joey Sturgis?

joeymusicguy

Sep 21, 2006
indiana
www.myspace.com
Hey guys!

Here's an official list of my services and rates!

Producing / Recording: Negotiable, contact craig@riserecords.com for more info. If you don't get a response, it is because there are no openings or the waiting line is very large and you'd be waiting too long.

Re-amps: $45.00 per song, send an email to jsreamps@gmail.com for more info

Mastering: $50.00 per song, send an email to jsreamps@gmail.com for more info

Mixing (includes mastering): $1000.00 per song, send an email to joeysturgis@gmail.com

And I have started a new company that brings great / similar quality to your songs in a cost effective way... it is called MixingBros.com, check out the website and send a feeler email to info@mixingbros.com and someone will reply with a FAQ sheet. You can check out the sound of mixingbros.com mixes by going to https://soundcloud.com/mixingbrosdotcom !

Difference between MixingBros.com and having a song mixed by Joey:
MixingBros.com is sorta its own company / brand / thing which I am a part of. Yes I work on the songs, but so do other people. We're helping bring better quality to a lower price bracket. Its not quite the same thing as getting a song mixed by me alone, which is a much more personal thing and a lot more direct contact / more time invested into the work. MixingBros.com is meant to be more of a middle ground for the common band who only have enough cash to afford lower rates but deserve a better sound than what they could find for that price.

Cheers!

whatr !!!??? Mixing is $1000.00 per song !!!!

You've got the choice these days; you get a bad/starting ingineer for peanuts, a good/okay one for a couple of hundred, or a great one for a thousand and up. I don't get why you are surprised at all... Considering Sturgis mainly works with signed bands, this is a perfectly normal price tag.

I've heard it costs around 5000$ to record an album at his studio, i'm not sure if that's true but that would be a lot more affordable than paying 1000$ for each song just for mixing. Anyways, shouldn't it be a bit cheaper if you wan't to get an EP mixed, considering you'll probably mix the whole EP the same?

I've heard it costs around 5000$ to record an album at his studio, i'm not sure if that's true but that would be a lot more affordable than paying 1000$ for each song just for mixing. Anyways, shouldn't it be a bit cheaper if you wan't to get an EP mixed, considering you'll probably mix the whole EP the same?

try quadruple that price ;)

Hey!

I was just curious if this contact information was up to date. Also, if there was a waiting list for mastering. I want to have Joey master my album and have been awaiting a response via email.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hey!

I was just curious if this contact information was up to date. Also, if there was a waiting list for mastering. I want to have Joey master my album and have been awaiting a response via email.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

You emailed me 29 minutes ago, I'll respond as soon as I can. Thanks.

Half an hour passes and, "HOLY SHIT HE DIDNT GET MY EMAIL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO FUCK HE'LL NEVER RESPOND SHIT."

Mixingbros still operational? I hope so, but I notice there's been 1 year since they uploaded anything to soundcloud