War is Peace

Goddess_of_War

The Sin of Men
Jun 9, 2006
New Jersey
tinyurl.com
Hello, I am Nicole and I am 22 years old from New Jersey. I am pretty much into all kinds of music (expecially metal). I listen to all genres from Power Metal to Black Metal to Death Metal to Progressive Metal to Thrash/ Speed Metal etc... My favorite bands are Napalm Death, Nile, Immortal, Aborted, Cannibal Corpse, Blind Guardian, Kamelot, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Mayhem, Venom, Judas Priest, Dio, Anthrax, Slayer, Burzum, Emperor, Gwar, Death, Darkthrone, Celtic Frost, Paradise Lost, Type O Negative and much more. Other types of music I listen to is Punk Rock, Goth Rock, Death Rock, Psyhobilly, Gothabilly, Rockabilly, Classical, Classic Rock, Grindcore, Horror Punk, New Age, New Wave, EBM, Industrial, Industrial Rock, Alternative Rock, Alternative Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Jazz, Blues, Country, Rap, Hip Hop and pretty much all genres. I don't like crappy bands and trust me each genre has a good band or artist (just have to search). I was at one time consider a Music Elitist (because of my taste and my habit of flaming people) but I kind of stoped all that. I listen to countless styles but my favorite has always been good metal. I love pretty much all genres of metal (insept metalcore and nu metal which I don't even consider metal). Anyway see you on the boards. :headbang:

Hello! It says you like horrorpunk, does that mean Wednesday 13s bands? And I'm with you all the way with that anti-numetal, that stuff really does suck. Yeah, so welcome, even though I shouldn't be the one saying it - I'm just a new kid.