Warmen feat. Alexi

D'oh! ( I can't speak a single word in German, but "ë" seemed so tr00 that I wrote it )

I thought that those tiny and cute points could be written over any vowel, but The Sacred Source Of Wisdom ( Google ) says it's not.

Anyway... my uncle has a truck.

Ralf said:
hahahaha, you know. Speaking german doesn't mean you come from germany :p
true, true.... I speak all scandinavian languages, except finnish :erk:

beat that!1dfaskjfeea

Parn666 said:
Thats hars...why 'get rid of them' ? Just because some fans don't like whats going on, do you think they aren't 'allowed' to be COB fans anymore? Wer bist du? Der Children of Bodom-Minister? Mit einem Roten 'Fuck off' Stempel?? :D

A CoB fan would not doom a new album before its birth.

Eh, I didn't doom it, I can't wait to listen to it. And those who do have the right to it...if they dont like Industrial stuff, they have the right for their own opinion...

And evern if they hate everything after Follow the Reaper they can still call themself 'fans', just for loving/liking Something Wild and Hatebreeder...you don't have to agree with what a band does to like them.

^ exactly... that´s why I´m still a Metallica fan, even though St. Anger sux ass :p

But anyway... as far as I know Industrial, I don´t like it... but Industrial influences doesn´t make it industrial, so I´m sure it´ll be cool

But that was a diffrent thread, right ? This one´s about Warmen and Alexi cooperating with Warmen