Warning to bodybuilders...

Yeah i used to use protein powders but that was out of sheer laziness. Any body builder that is serious about their health will stick to natural sources of protein. Lean chicken, fish, pork and some beef. I make milk shakes with fruit, milk and fresh egg whites, can't go wrong.

Just wondering, where the fuck do you get Creatine and Glutamine without supplements?
Both of those are pretty essential to body building, especially Glutamine for recovery.
I tend to take a powder that's mostly a creatine thing before workouts, and then post workout I take an all in one protein, glutamine and creatine thingo for recovery.

both are naturally occurring in the body. in other words, your body already makes creatine, you're just adding more. same with glutamine although some people can be deficient.

So you don't have access to lactose free milk? I'm lactose intolerant and either soy milk or lactose free milk do the job perfectly. And i can understand why you're touchy, it's all the rubbish in the supplements you are taking, bit of 'roid rage hey?

I don't like lactose free milk. And the powder that's lactose free makes it so I can get all the shit I need with only water.
Never done steroids in my life. Just because some people actually work hard and get shit done doesn't mean they are on drugs. You know zero about me.

I can understand why you're looking to blame others success on something..

@HarryH.
Neverpurify is right. Glutamine helps but if you eat enough you can get by. Same with creatine.

I'm thinking of gettin some to help, cause no matter how much protein/carbs I have, its so hard for me to increase my weight...

i don't want to be huge, just a little more on my shoulders/arms so i can get away with sleeveless shirts in the summer...

Plague_Rider
Eat more.
And then eat some more.
And then some more.
Good healthy foods.

I remember my skinny friend saying he didn't gain weight but he ate heaps.
He ate heaps of shitty food.
As soon as i told him to start eating healthy food and lots of it he started gaining weight, which he has never done before in his life.

Also loling at the comment about not having powder and getting it from all meat etc etc.
Seriously!?
hahahaha.
Show me something that i can eat that is as high in protein as my protein powder and i'll stop buying it as it will likely be cheaper.
It also has to taste better.
Because this mixed berry tastes like strawberry nesquick.

both are naturally occurring in the body. in other words, your body already makes creatine, you're just adding more. same with glutamine although some people can be deficient.

I know they occur in the body, but I can imagine someone who's naturally skinny like me with a fairly fast metabolism would use up my creatine and glutamine during workouts fairly fast, which is why supplements are a good thing in my case.
Makes me hate those goddamn people who gain so easily:erk:

I don't care what others do, when i hit the gym i'm there for myself. I set my goals and don't give a rats if the dickhead next to me can grunt and and carry on and lift three hundred pounds. I'm no sheep, i don't follow trends and i don't give in to peer pressure. That's my choice, and remember, you started shit when you ran your mouth. If you don't want people jumping to conclusions perhaps avoid being an internet tough guy. :)

I don't care what others do, when i hit the gym i'm there for myself. I set my goals and don't give a rats if the dickhead next to me can grunt and and carry on and lift three hundred pounds. I'm no sheep, i don't follow trends and i don't give in to peer pressure. That's my choice, and remember, you started shit when you ran your mouth. If you don't want people jumping to conclusions perhaps avoid being an internet tough guy. :)
Lawls.

Anyone here that knows who I am knows I'm not an interwebs tough guy. I'm just a sarcastic clown.
You got touchy cause I said "suck it" in a joking manner. Don't be a pussnozzle next time...simple.

And calling me a drug user is pretty weak...

Anyway. This thread is shot now.:lol:

It's a myth.

Just wanted to say that roid rage is definitely not a myth. Did everyone forget that Chris Benoit slaughtered his wife and son and then killed himself in a steroid rage? He's not the only one either. But I doubt anyone here takes that shit so it's a moot point

Just because some people actually work hard and get shit done doesn't mean they are on drugs. You know zero about me.

This is how I feel , just because I kick my own ass everyday to keep in good shape people assume I'm on steroids. (Even though I'm not that big , just cut)
These are usually fat people lol
Or - "You are obsessed"

I remember a quote I read somewhere :
Obsessed is a word the weak use to describe the dedicated:headbang:

By the way this isn't directed at anyone here just venting like Krispies

Just wanted to say that roid rage is definitely not a myth. Did everyone forget that Chris Benoit slaughtered his wife and son and then killed himself in a steroid rage? He's not the only one either. But I doubt anyone here takes that shit so it's a moot point

"Roid rage" only appears in like 5 % of steroid users...check out Bigger Strong Faster for more info...

Benoit probably had other issues, and I think it's ridiculous to blame it 100% on AAS.

"Roid rage" only appears in like 5 % of steroid users...check out Bigger Strong Faster for more info...

Benoit probably had other issues, and I think it's ridiculous to blame it 100% on AAS.

Well I read Chris Jericho's book , he was a good friend of his , and he makes mention of what a great guy and loving father Benoit was. His neighbors all said the same , and they did find a shitload of steroids on him. Maybe he had some other issues. But I think he was one of those 5% . Especially since he was using religiously. If he had other issues they were probably greatly accentuated by AS. So I'm not blaming 100% but I'd say it played a big role. Also the shit has killed numerous other wrestlers and athletes like Eddie Guerrero (heart failure)

Also I just read that Benoit's doctor just got 10 years in prison , so obviously some court also believed they played a big part

From my own experience and from knowing a lot of users.
It is a myth.

Like in general public, also among steroid users, there are some aggressive idiots.
When such an idiot kills/beats someone, his lawyer tries to blame it on so called roid rage.
Thats how the myth was created.
Then media popularized it.

When a big muscle man rages, it is something interesting to media.
When a small pencilneck rages, no one even notices, some even laugh.

Few years ago i saw a paper on this subject with actual statistics of violent crimes commited by steroid users vs general public and it showed clearly that using steroids actually makes it less probable that you will hurt someone.