Warning

Well I sent him $17 for 2 CDs and i've yet to recieve them, though as of the 11th he claimed he was going to be mailing them out. But hes given me every line from that he was in the hospital to the people at his old place wouldn't let him come and get his stuff... I'd just like to see what his explanation is about this and if he has indeed mailed any of our stuff yet.

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164584
this is the post we're both referring to i'd imagine.

Well! what's his e-mail address and were is He located?

Support the War Againt's Christianity....

Phrozenspite said:
Well I sent him $17 for 2 CDs and i've yet to recieve them, though as of the 11th he claimed he was going to be mailing them out. But hes given me every line from that he was in the hospital to the people at his old place wouldn't let him come and get his stuff... I'd just like to see what his explanation is about this and if he has indeed mailed any of our stuff yet.

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164584
this is the post we're both referring to i'd imagine.

Cannibal666 said:
Well! what's his e-mail address and were is He located?

Support the War Againt's Christianity....

I knew you were a fucking rip off:

http://www.blackmetal.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3750&start=0

Scroll to the bottom you fucking thief.....

As for other reading this, here it goes:

-Never trade with someone in the Philippines unless they send first. This is LAW in trading circles.

Oh yeah, there's this person that I came across on the UltimateMetal.com trading forum. His name was Cannibal666 and he was offering a bunch of random metal cd's. Negotiations were pretty smooth until he dropped his mailing address on me. Since he was from the Philippines I requested that he send first and he got his labia in a twist over it. He offered to send by registered mail, but in countries like his you can STILL end up being ripped off with registered mail. I told him that my way is the way that it had to be or there would be no trade and that I would warn everyone else about him. So I guess that's what I'm doing here. Here's his address and his email, followed by his list of 'trade references' (I did a background check on these emails and they yielded no info whatsoever. In fact, two of them where obscure yahoo accounts.) :

-ADDRESS:

Jojo Salvador,
C/o Bong Salvador,
Fastcargo Logistic Corp.,
Makar Wahrf, Gen. Santos City,
Philippines, 8000

-His EMAIL ADDRESS:

mydarkdesire_04@yahoo.com

-EMAIL ADDRESS NAME:

Marites Algones

His 'TRADING REFERENCES'

jodas_distributions@EUDORAMAIL.COM
METALLEON_DISTRIBUTIONS@YAHOO.COM
cODE_JACK200469@YAHOO.COM
mystic_myrtle802@yahoo.com

Hey, You strange! Why Do You judge people like that? Did I Ripp You Off, I don't even make an e-mail with You before and I honestly really dont know You. Who are You?!! Or Your making stories so that the other people trust You, and You are the one who Ripp them Off. Your So fucking Stupid. Hope there's a Bomb explodes in your country and You'r one of the victim.

Your a Bustard son of Holly God....
Fuck Your Own Askwhole...

MEATHEAD_METALHEAD...

About Greg B, I don't think he's a ripp off.
I did send money to him, and we did as well a trade, I know the sending may often have some delays because of frequent health problems, but I gave a bit more time and all was completed successfully (may I add that the items were mint, fast traders who send damaged items are not what I can call 'reliable'.)

Cannibal666 said:
Hey, You strange! Why Do You judge people like that? Did I Ripp You Off, I don't even make an e-mail with You before and I honestly really dont know You. Who are You?!! Or Your making stories so that the other people trust You, and You are the one who Ripp them Off. Your So fucking Stupid. Hope there's a Bomb explodes in your country and You'r one of the victim.

MEATHEAD_METALHEAD...

You speak like a Philipino hooker with 10 dicks in her mouth.....probably your mother you malnutritioned rip-off fuck!

Get in contact with him again. I remember seeing him on another board make a post about apologizing to all the traders he's traded with because of getting their stuff but not sending his stuff on time like he was supposed to. He said something about having to deal with a lot of personal shit and that he wants everyone who had trades with him top get in contact with him so he can get everything settled.

Oh, and about the dude from the Philippines, that guy ripped a few people off on another board and is trying to act like he's a good trader here with that post he made. Fuck that guy and beware of him and other from the Philippines.

Cannibal666 said:
Or Your making stories so that the other people trust You, and You are the one who Ripp them Off. Your So fucking Stupid.
MEATHEAD_METALHEAD...

I can tell you from personal experience that M_M is legit. He's come through on every trade so far. You on the other hand are getting awfully defensive...what do you have to hide? :err:

I've traded with the guy... the first time with no complaints, even if it did seem to take a while...

I was meant to be trading with him a second time, but he never replied as to what of mine he wanted in return... then tried to blame ME for supposedly not replying to HIS emails :rolleyes:

The address I had for him was:
Greg B
PO Box 169
Dighton MA
02715-0169
USA

I have his email address somewhere too.