Warpriest - The Witch

Regardless, it doesn't look like you worked on it in passing. It's just that the figure looks off, the colour's good, the concept's good, it's just that you can't use your own summer vacation photos as stock images, people will talk.

And now for something completely different - *BUMP*

I'm not sure how I managed to see the "We Three Kings" download thread but miss this one three years ago.
I've never been a huge doom fan, but the psychedelic flavour of "The Witch" is terrific, and I'm really enjoying the other songs too.

Last edited:
Reactions: prometheus7
Possibly both, although I have no plans for any public performances.

I collect versions of Green Sleeves, so anything with a hint of the melody is of interest.

If you'd growled the lyrics indistinguishably I might have been more impressed, but I'd love to get hold of a copy as is and/or without the vocals, just for my collection, and am happy to pay you for your art.

It's never too late for new music - many thanks for bothering.

It is early Christmas morning here in Australia, so this makes a lovely bonus present.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edit: The link doesn't seem to be working, but I can see some of your other work which I'll check out when I'm awake.

I still want a purchasable &/or downloadable version of The Witch - if at all possible, & at your leisure. In the meantime I'm enjoying the rest of the tracks.

The pic you've chosen to accompany What Child disturbs me a bit though, & reminded me of your comment on another thread:
Sweet! I need to submit this to the Supreme Ruling White People Council, so I can get my "Sardonic" badge.
Is there some sort of "blue eyed blonde" art badge?