Warrel just informed Will of a North American tour WITH dates!!

what makes you think the rest of us believed it? we were curious to see if it was true, just as you were. i wasnt surprised it was BS, ole willy has actually done this a few times before. my stabbing threat was out of joking melodrama, not anger for being 'tricked'. i doubt anyone who opens this will be shocked that its a lie.
-neal

neal said:
what makes you think the rest of us believed it? we were curious to see if it was true, just as you were. i wasnt surprised it was BS, ole willy has actually done this a few times before. my stabbing threat was out of joking melodrama, not anger for being 'tricked'. i doubt anyone who opens this will be shocked that its a lie.
-neal
that is by far the longest post ive ever seen neal post

When anyone says WD told them something, I immediately will not believe it. Only their site is the final news to me. :)

first things first, warrel hates will. because will is like the monkey trying to eat lice out of your head. only no one has lice. and i don't mean rice. i'm not asian.

second, i can't be angry at will. not only does he have those ferocious puppy eyes, but he also has glasses, and you dont hit a dude with glasses.

third (third times a charm), the less chance of a usa tour puts the procentage back up on the possibility of a euro tour. even if there already is confirmed a usa tour. but since will proved himself to be false (the dick), this puts up the procenrage again. now if only nevermore would stop waiting for in flames, and would get their asses over here. i need beer.

NoLordy Capone said:
When anyone says WD told them something, I immediately will not believe it. Only their site is the final news to me. :)
Would you believe me if I told you that WD gave me tentative dates? Ahahahah. Well you should. I've been sworn to silence though.... but i must say i'm a very very very happy camper.