warrel

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
hey, my buddy and myself are going to the show in vermont on may 6th. we're gonna get there early and want to know if you wanna meet up and get a bite to eat before the show? pm me if youre interested/

Devy_Metal said:
hey, my buddy and myself are going to the show in vermont on may 6th. we're gonna get there early and want to know if you wanna meet up and get a bite to eat before the show? pm me if youre interested/
yeah man that would be killer.... "we will make everything metal"!

Warrel, a bunch of us will be at the Jaxx show on the 7th... we want to get a large neverboard group picture... and we kinda need someone to hold the camera for us. So if you could help us out, that'd be great!

Thanks bud!

Hey Warrel, We are having a birthday party this coming weekend for my six going to be seven year old daughter. You are invited. We even have a unicorn pinata. You can take second swing after my daughter. lol. Hope to see you there.

Warrel... if you drive through Utah at any point would you mind stopping and putting on this leather suit I have followed by beating me into submission while i scream about how i'm your little piggy?

Pm me for more details and pictures of the tools and leather suit.

EricT said:
Warrel... if you drive through Utah at any point would you mind stopping and putting on this leather suit I have followed by beating me into submission while i scream about how i'm your little piggy?

Pm me for more details and pictures of the tools and leather suit.

you're not Metalsteph so that would be a no...hahaha