where the hell are some tour dates

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
all right, it's time to voice the thoughts we're all having that seem to remain silent. we were promised news of a tour a month ago. its already may. im demanding here and now, that nevermore give us tour dates for their summer headlining event. i vow not to leave this forum until warrel posts updated news.

now im going to go grab a bite to eat.

Devy_Metal said:
all right, it's time to voice the thoughts we're all having that seem to remain silent. we were promised news of a tour a month ago. its already may. im demanding here and now, that nevermore give us tour dates for their summer headlining event. i vow not to leave this forum until warrel posts updated news.

now im going to go grab a bite to eat.

ok...if you live in Seattle it's pretty much common knowledge that 2 of the guys work at a bar in Ballard, anyway I was there last night playing pool and Warrel was just getting off work so I asked him what was up, he told me the headlining tour won't be until sometime in August because they had so many probs nailing down a good support band (they wanted Death Angel) but in the meantime they just got offered a MAJOR tour that will start in June. He would not tell me with who, so I bugged him all night to tell me, still wouldn't, something about not wanting to jinx it. Eventually I probably pissed him off 'cause he disappeared.

0503_nevermore_g.jpg

The enemies of reality peeing into the waves since 1994!

Unregisteredddd said:
ok...if you live in Seattle it's pretty much common knowledge that 2 of the guys work at a bar in Ballard, anyway I was there last night playing pool and Warrel was just getting off work so I asked him what was up, he told me the headlining tour won't be until sometime in August because they had so many probs nailing down a good support band (they wanted Death Angel) but in the meantime they just got offered a MAJOR tour that will start in June. He would not tell me with who, so I bugged him all night to tell me, still wouldn't, something about not wanting to jinx it. Eventually I probably pissed him off 'cause he disappeared.

Major tour you say? I wonder if that means they got offered a slot with the second leg of the Iced Earth tour?

DiscipleofTruMetal said:
I'm telling you man, if you want to see good bands you'll probably have to drive out of state...i always have to because nobody good comes to oklahoma...

Your probably right although Iced Earth and Rush are coming in June. I am so there for both of those. I was pissed that IE didn't come here during the 1st leg of their tour. Lucky for me they added some dates. :headbang:

Wow, Nevermore/Death Angel would've been incredible, as would Nevermore/Into Eternity...here's hoping that tour eventually happens in the future.

Prog Maiden said:
Major tour you say? I wonder if that means they got offered a slot with the second leg of the Iced Earth tour?

considering what Warrel told me about his thoughts on Jon Shaffer, i doubt they would tour with iced earth again.

Any shot the "major tour" they're doing in June is the 2nd leg of Iced Earth's North American tour. I know that CoB and Evergrey have not been asked to continue with IE on the second leg. I also know that Beyond the Embrace (good band, but clearly an opener) will be one of the two bands joining IE on the second leg. Sounds like this could be a nice fit.

Zod