Warrel's tweeting up a storm about Sanctuary

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Fuck me sideways new Sanctuary is monumental !!
Fuck you guys are gonna shit when you hear it
Serious Lenny is writing some amazing thrash it's gonna cut your brains in half
Nevermore is not dead! Sanctuary is just the focus now and oh holy shit when you hear you will know why

Source
Follow us on Twitter and/or our XII list

We just passed 1,000 followers!! WOOHOO

~Jen

A release at PP before the general public would be sweet. And remind them they're allowed to play as long as they want. :)

Here's another tweet:

Major Sanctuary announcement coming in the next few days...

~Jen

I was thinking either the release date or the name of the second guitarist since Loomis is out. Maybe they talked Sean Blosl into doing the reunion after all...

Would Roadrunner take a chance?

I doubt it. It's true that RR will probably be signing heavier more metal acts now since Warner owns the company and any indie/alt bands they sign will just get eaten up by Atlantic with the first sign of success, so strategically it makes more sense for them to sign heavier metal-oriented stuff now than ever, but Sanctuary would have to sell 60 k records at LEAST in order for them to justify it. They are not like Devildriver or Soulfly who while aren't Slipknot big, still sell about 100 k albums per cycle.

To me it's going to boil down to publishing. That's my guess. If Lenny, Jim, and Warrell want to keep their publishing, I am sure Metal Blade and Season Of Mist will offer licensing deals. However, if they want a big production and big/heavy promotion, CM US is the right way to go, with Nuclear Blast for Europe. IMO anyways . :D