WARRIOR PATH: The Mad King

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Pre Orders Begin for the New WARRIOR PATH Album, THE MAD KING, Featuring Daniel Heiman. Two Songs Released!!

From the Warrior Path Facebook Page

And it’s ON! The Mad King is here!

We decided to open the pre-order by unleashing 2 songs:
“Beast Of Hate” (with Lyric Video) & “Savage Tribe”!
Let us know what you think and which one you liked the most!

Notes:
-Today is #bandcampfriday which means that by ordering it TODAY 100% of your money goes directly to the band (which might come in handy during these difficult times…)
-The CD’s are numbered 1-500 which means that the earlier you place your order, the smaller number you might get (This one goes to crazy collectors like US)
-There might be (might be not as well) significant delay times in the dispatch of Vinyls + Deluxe Box Sets. This is completely NOT up to us. We have placed our order at the factory in Germany since December and we wait. We have a good feeling though. However, you can get a full refund at any time, but judging from what happened with our early sold-out debut vinyl, we wouldn’t recommend it
– The Mad King will NOT be available on ANY stealing eh…streaming platforms like $potify and iTune$. You can still listen to it for free on our Bandcamp site below.

The album is selling fast already at Bandcamp, so make sure you get your copy!

Let the Battle Commence!
Bob/Andreas/Daniel/Dave"

https://warriorpath.bandcamp.com/

Warrior Path to release new studio album “The Mad King” on March 1st 2021

WarriorPath-TheMadKing-cover2021.jpg

"...Two years have passed since the self-titled debut of Warrior Path that hit the world’s Underground Metal scene like the Hammer of Thor, getting everything from raving reviews to scoring the highest ranks on various “Album Of The Year” lists.

Continuing their journey, main-man and songwriter Andreas Sinanoglou and musician/producer Bob Katsionis (Firewind, Outloud, Serious Black) along with drummer Dave Rundle, are coming back with another epic tale, the tale of “The Mad King”. This time they are joined by one of the most legendary singers in the history of Power Metal, Swedish vocal phenomenon Daniel Heiman (Lost Horizon) taking the torch from Yannis Papadopoulos (Beast In Black).

Musically, the band seems to have evolved in all aspects, leaving the obvious influences and forging their own sound: The excessive number of ballads of the debut gave its place to furious songs, the Iron Maiden-ish twin harmonies became epic metal riffs, while the production itself is “warmer” and even louder and punchier than the one of their debut. Still, the influences vary from Riot, Heaven’s Gate and Scanner to Crimson Glory and early Queensryche.

According to main songwriter of the band, Andreas:
“Every time I’m writing music, I always do it having a full album in my head. My vocal lines always reflect a particular style of singing. Yannis was fitting perfectly the songs I had composed for our debut due to his lyrical and melodic approach and we were more than happy with the final result. But for our sophomore album, I realised there was a more epic, tense and generally "darker" atmosphere and to my mind there was no-one else than Daniel to do it. We knew it would be hard to find him, didn’t know if he would be interested in doing it, given that he is very picky on the stuff he puts his voice on, but in the end it all worked out pretty well, he is a total pro and we’re glad he did go that extra mile to make the album sound as it does”.

Daniel Heiman quotes: “After interesting discussions with the band members and since we agreed very quickly on all levels, I knew it would be an awesome collaboration and when I heard the new music I was blown away. Old fans of Warrior Path and fans of my voice will not be disappointed! Also, I know a lot of new fans will emerge with this amazing release”.

“The Mad King” was recorded during the first pandemic “Global Lockdown” in the new Sound Symmetry Studio of Bob Katsionis in Athens, Greece and analog-mastered once more by Nasos Nomikos at VU, Productions in Piraeus, Greece.

For the magnificent cover artwork, the band once again worked with Bulgarian artist Dimitar Nikolov bringing to life a scene from the Palace of the Mad King as told in the title track of the album.

“The Mad King” will be released on March 1st, 2021, in deluxe digipak CD via Symmetric Records and in Gatefold Vinyl by Ikaros Records, along with a Special Box-Set bundle.

The album will also be licensed to the following territories:
• North America by Stormspell Records
• South/Latin America by Urubuz Records
• Japan by Rubicon

Line-up:
Daniel Heiman: Vocals
Andreas Sinanoglou: Rhythm and Acoustic Guitars
Bob Katsionis: Lead Guitars, Bass, Keyboards
Dave Rundle: Drums

Weblinks:
www.facebook.com/warriorpathgr
warriorpath.bandcamp.com ...."