Was "I believe" inspired by Killer Instinct ?

Hahaha, of course it won't have much activity going on. Its the forum of a metal band with a cult following who haven't released an album in a while. Lol.

well I don't care. I want an album and I want it now
its taking too much goddamn time for my patience

i know its worth it tho, I'm aware of that
but im a pissed off selfish kid who wants his candies asap

You sir need to calmdown...How do you think the Wintersun fans feel about the "TIME" album...LOL

Wintersun fans? I thought they were all wiped out in the last extinction! Yes, it has been THAT long.

If there were an easy way of setting up the context I'd put your comment as a signature.

That's just cruel and brilliant. :D
Hahaha it's true though, it's getting annoying, I wish they would just finish it all ready. I mean they must of had enough "TIME"!

As I see it... if they're gonna take so damn long to finish the album it better appeal to every possible type of metal fan.
I mean... I'm a power metal fan since I basically started with Sonata Arctica and Angra.

Wintersun should try to create a record which everyone will love, as you can push the boundaries of a certain genre for so long. I don't see how the album will pay out since it takes this long, I just don't...unless they make something wicked which nobody can ignore, and that's just coming back to the start of this post.

As I see it... if they're gonna take so damn long to finish the album it better appeal to every possible type of metal fan.
I mean... I'm a power metal fan since I basically started with Sonata Arctica and Angra.

Wintersun should try to create a record which everyone will love, as you can push the boundaries of a certain genre for so long. I don't see how the album will pay out since it takes this long, I just don't...unless they make something wicked which nobody can ignore, and that's just coming back to the start of this post.

Well we've finally heard a new song and I like what I hear despite the quality:

Last edited by a moderator: