was struck by a car yesterday...

gabriel g.

Sep 7, 2006
Hamburg
www.myspace.com
but I have the best guardian angel!!!!!!!!
Everything is fine but I think my big left toe is broken:(

The moment was unreal!!!!
I crossed a street between two cars parking on the side and I couldnt see what was comming. So when I turned left to see whats behind the blind angle BAAAAM.
I saw everything in super slow-motion. My back was turning in front of me 360°. The ground was on top, and I only thought SHHIIIITTT that was it!!!!

But then I found myself lying on the ground. I stood up and everything seemed fine. No open wounds, no scratches...like everything was fine.

But it was one of the scariest moments of my life!!!!!

Wow, lucky bastard! ;)
Congratulations, you get to live another day!

I saw a pedestrian get hit in front of the Whiskey in Hollywood by a guy with his two kids in the car's back seats.

The guy got thrown into the air and his shoe flew off of his foot. He hit the floor, got up, started to walk towards the sidewalk, turned around to go back and pick up his shoe, and then walked his way back to the sidewalk with a bit of bleeding from his neck due to his necklace cutting him. The ambulance got there within 2 or 3 minutes though so he turned out okay. I think.

You got a great bargain with that broken toe, though (if it's broken at all). Glad you're still amongst us! :kickass:

I think the shock factor helps a lot in the bypassing of pain. It's just so weird to see people get back up instantly after being struck with 4,000 pounds of steel.

That guy on the bike who got hit... That was intense.

Wow... glad you're OK, Gabriel!

My bassist got run over a few weeks ago, too. After he slid off the hood an hit the ground, he just got up and ask the driver: "Hey dude, everything's chill?" :lol: I <3 my bassist.