Washington DC show

today is dragging by already...1:30 and counting...T minus twenty-few hours to go...

TODAAAAAAAAAAY. I have to sludge through a full day of school....man I'm going to die. I really hope COB does something for Dimebag, that would be pretty sweet.

for all the guys here im going to be wearing my black hoodie with a WHITE angra angels cy shirt blue jeans and my biker jacket!

If ya seez me just scream mah name Bodomite or Thomas :lol:

AMAZING SHOW. Amon Amarth kicked everyone's ass (even though they didn't touch anything before The Crusher :( ), Trivium was decent if you're into them, and then BODOM!! 4th Time seeing Bodom and about fucking time for a headlining show!! They played 6 from Hate Crew, 4 from AYDY, 4 from Follow and 2 from Hatebreeder. I could give the full setlist(s) if interested. They even started Bodom After Midnight, went into Bodom Beach Terror halfway through, and then finished BAM at the end of BBT. Guitar and Keyboard solos up the ass, as should be. A fucking great night.

Trivium needs to get the fuck out. That was blasphemy using Dimebag's guitars. Besides that everything was awesome.

yeah roope fell down like right in front of me hehe. I got to high-five all of them, it was such a great show.