Wasn't Opeth in Mexico recently?

I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I were to lose a family member this way, and the people who lost their family members obviously are very devastated, and I am really sorry that it has happened to them. This also may (I focus on "may") have a greater worldwide impact.

But as of now, the media have been entirely out of control - yes, it's good to know about this, but is it good to have a breaking news alert every time a new case is (may be) confirmed and the patient recovered without going to a hospital. Good job, media, as always, for spreading panic!

I do not believe everyone who visited Mexico the last few months catched the flue.
It's the same thing with this Thailand thing. They have lost kazillions of cash due to some people in bankok, and now no one travels there anymore, cause they might be killed in a riot, in a city with 11 million people in. Why the hell are people not terrified for suddenly swallowing their own tongue, or being struck by a champagne cork!? (it happens too often)
Exaggeration for president!

I live in Mexico, and everyone around me are perfectly healthy. I assure you guys, this is but an epidemic of paranoia.

I live in Chihuahua, far away from Mexico city, and classes are suspended until May 6th!! There's nothing wrong up here :mad:

Oh... in that case...

everybody_panic.gif

I live in Chihuahua, far away from Mexico city, and classes are suspended until May 6th!! There's nothing wrong up here :mad:

Do you have little dogs running around, snarling at people that are 10x their height?

655px-Killer_Chihuahua.jpg

Then, obviously, there is something wrong up there. :lol:

Just kiddin..

Luckily we're all good...no one's sick yet.
I'm a little paranoid though I must say, but I understand it's mostly a media scare.

We've travelled in times of sars, bird flu and terrorist attack scares and we've lived so far...hehe!

And what about mad cow disease....I probably have that already....??

Well well....
Mike

Mikael Åkerfeldt;8234001 said:
I'm a little paranoid though I must say, but I understand it's mostly a media scare.

We've travelled in times of sars, bird flu and terrorist attack scares and we've lived so far...hehe!

Well well....
Mike
ahha yeah we were talking about it few minutes ago !! maybe we got it in the milk or sth??? who fucking knows
I hope you are alllll alright dude

Swine flu is just another media sensation. No American news station wants to attack Obama for his incessant spending, except for Fox News which is a farce in itself, so they all jump on this swine flu garbage and make something out of nothing. I wouldn't worry.

Mikael Åkerfeldt;8234001 said:

Well well....
Mike

thank you for your shows in mexico and monterrey, they were fucking amazing.

Im sure you guys dont have any flu :)

by the way, school is cancelled in all the country, there have been a lot of people in the hospital, but only like 30 cases in all mexico (proved) of swine flu.

Lots of people are have precaussions as well. As you guys above said, its a panic plague.

Swine flu is hilarious. Just like the whole SARS "scare", if you go to Thailand.

I know i was fucking terrified. Faced with a modest 91% chance of living and the prospect of some mild discomfort I broke from my routine and avoided Thai hookers for a couple of weekends.