WASP DVD news.

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
The following is an extract from an email I got. As much as I'd love to see a recent WASP performance, this doesn't interest me much at all. :(

1. The Sting - the live album - is the one of the worst albums I own, by ANY band. It makes Maiden's A Real Live Dead One sound good! :eek: The track listing is shit and predictable too, much like a Maiden would be.
Double Live Assassins is 10 million times better (sounding and set)

2. I seriously doubt it will ever be released in the Australian regional setting.

3. The recording is owned by Snapper Records, which WASP is no longer a part of, thus I doubt there will be anything of value added to it.

For those who give a shit, heres the info.
quesiton - does my avatar make me come across as a little bitch?

Originally posted by someone who knows my email

W.A.S.P
"The Sting"DVD

On April 22nd 2000, the undisputed masters of shock rock performed a unique concert live from a sold out Key Club in Los Angeles. That night's concert was broadcast live over the Internet to a live audience of over 10,000 on the night with over 100,000 others clamouring to view it later.

Due to the demand, this incredible concert is being released on DVD, uncut and with some mighty fine extras.

From their earliest days on the L.A underground to the present day, W.A.S.P have carved out a unique name as one of rock 'n' roll's strongest and most controversial live acts and the concert broadcast from the Key Club that fateful night in April only underlines the band's singular talents. As Blackie himself ways, "Metal is about power, not your girlfriends red, high heel shoes." He didn't mention blood, guts, bravura and bad behaviour, but of course he doesn't have to - the concert speaks for itself.

W.A.S.P "The Sting" will be available on DVD only from Monday 15th October

DVD Contains:
* The Uncut, uncensored Key Club Show
* Photo Gallery
* Full W.A.S.P Discography
* Sleeve notes by Dante Bonutto
* Web Links

Tracklisting
1. Helldorado
2. Inside The Electric Circus
3. Chainsaw Charlie (Murders in the New Morgue.)
4. Wild Child
5. L.O.V.E Machine
6. Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)
7. Sleeping (In The Fire)
8. Damnation Angels
9. Dirty Balls
10. The Real Me
11. I Wanna Be Somebody
12. Blind In Texas

More info, more fun. Joe @ Feral on 020 7471 1301 or
joe.s@worldwidetribe.com

Originally posted by Mark
I hate it when WASP are called that! ALICE COOPER is the master, dammit!!!

I have to agree with you there. :)

I've now got a friendlier avatar. Ahhh, so pleasant. :cool: