Wasting time on a Friday

I'm finishing up a report for a VP and trying to get some data uploads done with IS other than that I'm eating Del Taco because the food the company brough in for the seis de Mayo just sucked(total gringo stuff).

Actually, I have been contemplating beer all day but it's just making me sad because there will be no beer for me tonight or probably even tomorrow:cry: My girlfriend is graduating from MSU tomorrow and I have to be up at 6 in the morning getting things ready around the house, meeting the families, going to the ceremony, going to the open house blah blah blah. It's always when I can't drink, that I want beer the most:kickass: :kickass:

How 'bout puttin up your pic so's I can waste my time staring at that. That'll get me through my 16 hour Saturday!! :cool:

DarbysDad said:
she's graduating there's gotta be booze!!!

Nope...no booze:cry: Her asshole boss wouldn't give her the day off(how many times do you graduate from college:Smug: sheesh, what an ass) and she has to work 3rd shift, so she wasn't able to drink. I had to drive to Flint in the morning to see my grandma and then to my parents afterwards on Sunday. So I had to keep it lame all weekend and not drink a drop of beer. Oh well, I am sure the beer gods will be calling me this Friday:D

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Nope...no booze:cry: Her asshole boss wouldn't give her the day off(how many times do you graduate from college:Smug: sheesh, what an ass) and she has to work 3rd shift, so she wasn't able to drink. I had to drive to Flint in the morning to see my grandma and then to my parents afterwards on Sunday. So I had to keep it lame all weekend and not drink a drop of beer. Oh well, I am sure the beer gods will be calling me this Friday:D
Fuck that boss!!! WTF is that all about. I'll toast you and your girlfriend tonight - afterall every nights Friday night and every morining is Monday morning. :kickass: