Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Posted by the band itself:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjgskpEkmUA&[/ame]

Circus Maximus Live From LoudPark 2012
Full concert and documentary. 1080p HD, Audio:2ch

**WATCH IN HD**
Subtitled: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish.

The Show:
11:40 Namaste
15:50 The One
20:45 Arrival Of Love
25:30 I Am
31:55 Abyss
37:56 Alive
45:02 Game Of Life
50:40 Last Goodbye

Performance at LOUD PARK courtesy of LOUD PARK 12 & Creativeman Productions.
Filmed and edited by WOWOW LOUD PARK 12 at Saitama Super Arena, Japan, on Oct 27th 2012

Directed by Sven Erik Nordset / Blikkstille
Audio mix by Sven Erik Nordset

Okay, how the hell doesn't Frontiers put this into production? Consider me a new,old fan again. I had their original demo before they got with Sensory and loved it. Their debut was really good but I think I liked the production on the demo more. Isolate completely lost me. Nine, up until last week did nothing for me and then it hit me square in the sack. That is an impressive album, not sure why I didn't care for it initially. This is a great show that deserves a worldwide release, but I guess since it's on youtube that ship has sailed.

I would pay for a physical copy of this too (I missed the boat on it, but wasn't this crowdfunded somehow?) just to avoid the hassle of Youtube and internet, but it is a one hour documentary made from a 40 minute set. So on the other hand, I'll just hold out hope that this is getting us warmed up for a full length hi def blu-ray concert release sometime in the future :)