Watched the 3 seasons of "Veronica Mars" over the christmas days

gabriel g.

Sep 7, 2006
Hamburg
www.myspace.com
And it was a great show!!!
1. Very "twin Peaky" but also high-school and collage stories.
2. Kristen Bell is totaly my new dream-girl!!!!Damn I´m in love with her :)
3. WTF:

The series ending was totaly shit!!!
You cant kick such a great show after 3 seasons without a awsome final!!!
Thats just cruel :(

So I love this show but I´m very sad pissed about the TV-industry once again.....I mean it was ok to kick the show after 3 seasons (only 2,5mio watching regulars in the US) but why in gods name with no SERIES FINAL
thats satisfy all the die-hard-V.Mars fans.

I mean this fans send CW 10.000 Mars-bars to protest....

HAHA:)

Kristen Bell is so hot, you had better watched it with your girl ;)

But it was a nice thing to do the marathon and get some private time at my appartment, because my parents house is full with family (which is great but at one point you realy want time for yourself)

What did your girl think about the ending?

I think we saw the last episode together. I can't even remember what happened, but I remember thinking it was shit. It seems like another one of Joss' shows that got cancelled too early and he had to just tack on some ending, like what's happening with Dollhouse right now, and of course what happened with the legendary Firefly.

I´m happy I didnt watch the shows you mention. I hate when stuff like this happens!!!!We as a fans need a real ending, it is like torture being left in the dark....
Season one and two were GREAT!!!!

I´m so pissed right now, I think I´m even more pissed as of the open-ending of "MILLENIUM" (also got kicked after three seasons + the x-files idiot-producer ruined the last season)

Haha, be sure not to watch Firefly then. That was the saddest axing of a show I've ever seen. Quite honestly that was the best show ever, and just about everyone I know that's watched it agrees. They canned it 14 episodes in and it didn't even get a proper ending; it was just another episode. The move Serenity came out after, but the whole thing never picked up again. The cast became interspersed amongst other shows.

Yeah veronica mars was great and yes, like it was already mentioned, the show didn't have a proper ending because it was canceled. There's been some talk for a veronica mars movie though, that supposedly will wrap up the loose ends. I really hope it's true.

The constant cancellation of shows is the reason I don't watch any new ones unless they are a big hit. I don't understand why the do it like that, at least give them 1-2 episodes to get a proper ending.

I think, but I'm not sure, that's what will happen with dollhouse. The creator knew for a while now that the show will be canceled so he is going to give a proper series finale in the few remaining episodes.