-waves-

Ha-Chan

Aug 2, 2009
Hello. My name is Ha-Chan, as you can plainly see. I am particularly fond of all kinds of thrash, death, and heavy metal. I do like doom, power, and black metal too. But no ambient shit, please. Please. I like to headbang to metal, not fall asleep. Anyway, that's pretty much it. :Smug: And by the way... I'm not normally this... Well... Calm. :oops:

Hello there and welcome! I´m just wondering..what is that ambient metal? Everybody keeps talking it..so..would you mind to descripe it a little bit please? What it sounds like?

Hello there and welcome! I´m just wondering..what is that ambient metal? Everybody keeps talking it..so..would you mind to descripe it a little bit please? What it sounds like?

Basically stuff like Burzum. :lol: Basically really dark, icy music, and the songs usually exceed the 8-minute limit. Not hating on Burzum, though.

I prefer dance with another kind of metal (dance in Costa Rica is: mosh, slam, D.R.I. logotype, hahahaha)

But here we live the metal different; in our bars we have a small place to sing, play the guitar, hit the drums and dance with the music; basically I think that here Bar as "Cantina or Metal pub" as in another country, cuz' here we dont have big places and money to bring us good bands.

Basically stuff like Burzum. :lol: Basically really dark, icy music, and the songs usually exceed the 8-minute limit. Not hating on Burzum, though.[/QUOTE

Now I know what you mean! Yea..quite strange and crazy but interesting stuff at the same time I think. :kickass:

I prefer dance with another kind of metal (dance in Costa Rica is: mosh, slam, D.R.I. logotype, hahahaha)

But here we live the metal different; in our bars we have a small place to sing, play the guitar, hit the drums and dance with the music; basically I think that here Bar as "Cantina or Metal pub" as in another country, cuz' here we dont have big places and money to bring us good bands.

THAT'S dance in Costa Rica? Sounds pretty metal to me. :kickass:

Basically stuff like Burzum. :lol: Basically really dark, icy music, and the songs usually exceed the 8-minute limit. Not hating on Burzum, though.[/QUOTE

Now I know what you mean! Yea..quite strange and crazy but interesting stuff at the same time I think. :kickass:

Yeah, i'd probably really like it if I had the patience to listen to stuff like that for ten minutes at a time. :erk: