Waxing The Hourglass Purple

Well, the hourglass showed up on the first cover by Kristian Wåhlin "Knowing Just As I" (and we used him ever since)...and I think it was Charles especially that kinda liked it and thought it would be cool to kinda let it tag along as a kind of mascot or something...that's the only answer I have for You...hope it's sufficient:) /Robin

In an intervie Charles said "The time was, the time is and the time always will be the measure of all things in the world. That is the message." (don't know if its translated 100% correctly :D ). Here the original: "Die Zeit war, die Zeit ist und die Zeit wird immer der Maßstab aller Dinge auf der Welt sein. Das ist die Botschaft. "

I really like the hourglass... It's nice to have something that continues, and the hourglass is discrete and very cool at the same time. It's npt the centre of the cover, like Maiden's Eddie of really pathetic like hammerfall's wimpy warrior.

A purple hourglass should be even cooler, if it fits to the rest of the cover concept. =)