way to go Rob and Chris!!!!!!

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS COULD HAVE HAD FOR POWERFEST!!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH just kidding. best part about making flyers for those shows is that you can scribble anything and it will pass for a logo.

IMPALED, EVISCERATED, GHOUL and GORTUARY have been confirmed for next year's Central Illinois Metalfest, set to take place July 18-20 at the Canopy Club in Urbana, IL. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

ORIGIN (KS)
IMPALED (CA)
PYREXIA (NY)
SEVERED SAVIOR (CA)
BRODEQUIN (TN)
DEVOURMENT (TX)
GHOUL (CREEPSLYVANIA)
HUMAN ARTIFACTS (IL)
WAKING THE CADAVER (NJ)
ATROCIOUS ABNORMALITY (NC)
CONDEMNED (CA)
MORTAL DECAY (NJ)
EXECRATION (CO)
GOREALITY (MA)
EVISCERATED (TX)
GORTUARY (CA)

The Canopy Club RULES!!!!

10+ years ago when I went to school in Champaign, they used to have BREW N VIEW at that theater.

I had heard later that they started having shows there.
I notice every year they have this Central IL Metalfest.

Maybe one of these years I will use the fest as an excuse to pay a long overdue visit to some friends I have down there.

I mean, who could pass up a band that hails from Creepsylvania!!!

I used to go to the Canopy all the time when I was down there. Always caught a C/U cover band, X-Krush, and saw a few other shows there. They've moved away from having metal there, aside from that death metal fest that's been at the place for a few years now.

It's a great club, despite the fact that the pit/floor up front is sloped (since it was a theater), so when you're excessively drunk, it can be hard to stand up straight. Haha.

fucking CONDEMNED???? I wish I could go. Although... they don't really fit the rest of the fest lineup... they're semi-technical doom, in a lineup of death and grind.

Impaled is pretty awesome too.