WCFYA guitar solos

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Sorry if this has already been posted (I havent seen it) but can someone who owns the record already please post who does what solos on the newie.

I know Dime does Cadillac and Strap; who does what else please?????

not to sure timmyc,i know charlie has the skill to do those solos so who knows,i would say he plays at least 2 or 3 of the solos,cant wait to find out.:headbang:

What Doesn't Die-Rob
Superhero-Charlie
Refuse To Be Denied-Rob
Safe Home-Charlie Plays first lead
Any Place But Here-Scott and Charlie Play Harmony
Nobody Knows Anything-Rob
Strap It On-Dimebag
Black Dahlia-Rob
Cadillac Rock Box-Charlie Plays First lead, Dime plays second
Taking the Music Back-Rob
Crash-None, but Frank sings
Think About An End-Charlie AND Scott play leads
WCFYA-Rob

Thanks Digipack!

I have a feeling Charlie isn't going to let having an official lead guitarist get in the way of his desire to throw a few solos on the album. Rob still did a lot for an Anthrax album, and he played more than Crook did on Stomp or Volume 8 (individually counting).

I wondered if that was John speaking on Crash - that makes sense it being Frank.

What the hell is it all about - are there any words on the sleeve???

who plays the leads on safe home acoustic?

also it says that charlie plays 'slide' on one of the tracks (has an icon indicating this) but that particular icon is not next to any song. so i guess brent screwed up? anyway- i can;t hear any slide guitar on the record...any ideas??

why don;t they leave dimebag alone and let rob do all the solos. from what i've heard he sounds more than competant to have done all the solos. i would have much preferred this as it would have made the record sound more consistent and not as patchy.
album still rocks though...!

Gotta admit, Dimes one of my fave guitarists and he always sounds great on Anthrax tracks, if only he'd have joined eh? :D

I reckon a consistent soloist would help the album though, and that means Charlie..............let go...........drop the guitar...............I'm not asking, I'm telling you!!!

oh barking- end of the tube line?
i'm north east too (though not as far out as you)- hackney.
oh you bet i'll be at the astoria. maybe even earlier in the day to try and meet the guys (ah the benefits of being unemployed...!)