We've Come For You All....worthy purchase?

Wicked Child

DYNO-MITE!
Mar 4, 2003
Vista, CA
Visit site
Ok, this is for all you Europeans or whereever else WCFYA has already been released or those who imported it. Is the new album good? bad? ok? is it a worthy buy once it comes out in the USA? What's your take on it? HELP ME. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

considered the time it came out (i.e. now :) it is very good. but it is NOT among their best. people who started with Anthrax after sound will like it better than old school moshers (AMONG IS THE BIBLE).

This is definitely one of Anthrax's best albums. You will love it. I promise.

This "old school mosher" thinks it kicks ass. Anthrax 2003 is a different band than Anthrax 1988, and thank Satan for that. I already own "Among the Living," I don't need Anthrax to make another one. They've evolved quite nicely, and this is arguably the best Bush-era record of 'em all.

I bought the best of the A sides album early last year and loved songs like 'Crush' and 'Inside Out', I just had to get the new album and believe you me, you will not be disappointed. It rocks like a motherfucker from hell and the cover is really neat as well. Hvae you heard their version 'We're a happy family' which was originally done by the Ramones? That is wicked, I cannot believe that it wasn't put on tribute album that came out recently. On my version there is also an acoustic version of 'Safe Home' which is really good although the studio version is ten times better. By the way I'm a new member in case you haven't figured it out so hi!

welcome! im fairly new as well. hehe.

I think safe home acoutic is better than the studio version, i just love the acoustic sound of it. Although the Studio version is brilliant as well dont get me wrong.

I just got my first "official" release yesterday.The Japanese version showed up in my mailbox. Now the Digipak, the limited, the Lp, should all be coming soo also. The artwork is killer. This has to be one of my fav's of 'thrax as far as artwork is concerned. Nice live shots of the guys.This is definetly worth the money so everyone should at least buy one copy.(Hell buy 2 or 3. I am)