WE ARE LIVE (again)

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
No thanks to Paypal- but we are back on track! Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those who have graciously and patiently supported us through this last week as we dealt with Paypal's screwy way of doing business we appreciate you greatly. No one complained even once--- I/we are grateful for each of you.

So much so....... PLEASE feel free to add the coupon code TPC25OFF (1x each per person) to get a $25 off discount each. It's our way of saying thank you all for being so FANTASTIC while we dealt with all the merchant account bs one company can throw (after already approving us in entirety).

The code is good from Monday, Aug 10-Monday, Aug 17.

There's a lot of cabins on hold and I will be working dilligently to get those all booked the next 2-3 days, including the suite requests etc. Carnival has been great about giving us the confirmation codes and even assigning cabin numbers on the spot. If you're expecting to book and want to be "near" someone else we can track this info and ATTEMPT to honor what we can.

No requests to be near bands will be honored unless the bands themselves tell us. : )

Other than that- We're on "SAIL" (let the puns resume!)

FINALFREAKINGLY!!!!