We are on our way to what other have not seen...

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Yes... I know what our third CD will be like If everything goes okay.
Yesterday I made a piece gave it a listen and understood - yes, that was it.
Music formula is = exp (sin (time*Hate * ultimate fury + despair ten to the power evil)).
M=exp(sin(HtUf+D*10^Pe)...
---------------------------------------------
I hope we can express what we think black metal is.
:devil:

Originally posted by Berserk
After discussing lots of muical issues with Omin yesterday, I think that it is really going to be this way...

I envy you!!!! And I am poor...

Okay!!!! The main point IS that I am writing now for the second CD but somehow my brain is occupied with the thoughts about the third one... It seems that the music will be completely different... infernal hate + breath of The Dark... I'd like to put several components together... Actually yesterday I made something!! And my computer crashed... But fortunately it plays in my head and I already wrote that down! Surprisingly enough nobody managed to write brutal black metal or maybe no one ever tried?
In my opinion generally black metal is evil and sometimes furious, but no brutal black metal ever met my ears.

Ah, well done. :D I am always forgetting melodies and tunes that I come up with. :mad: Oh well.

And I just have to say that I much prefer SoNm's melodies to yours. :p

Originally posted by rustymetal
Ah, well done. :D I am always forgetting melodies and tunes that I come up with. :mad: Oh well.

And I just have to say that I much prefer SoNm's melodies to yours. :p

He steals mine!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!:lol:

I don't believe you. SoMn is a god. I think you steal his. You're a fraud!! :eek:

EDIT: I just realised I accidentally spelt it correctly the first time... d'oh...

Originally posted by rustymetal
I don't believe you. SoMn is a god. I think you steal his. You're a fraud!! :eek:

EDIT: I just realised I accidentally spelt it correctly the first time... d'oh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:lol:
So SoMn or SoNm? or 50nm?

That's right, pick on the new guy... :bah:

Right, let me try this again. *clears throat*

I just have to say that I much prefer SoMn's melodies to yours. :p

Hahahahaha!!!!
50 nano meters = 50 * 10 to power -9!!!!
You know what guys?
WE ALL ROCK!!
:headbang: