We Are Sexual Perverts

May 10, 2002
Alabama Gulf Coast
Visit site
Anyone here heard the latest offering form W.A.S.P.? It's called 'Dying For The World'. I downloaded a few songs from KAZAA and I'm impressed. It sounds pretty damn good. I think I'm gonna go buy the album now. Give it a listen sometime.

Here we have another fine example of how downloading music for free helps the music industry.
Sharing files is not a crime.
:D

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant is the entirely non-rock'n'roll meaning of everyone's favourite acronym :p I always thought White Anglo-Saxon Power had a better ring to it myself...

I made up my mind long ago to buy this album. Will do so someday.

On the first full length self titled WASP release.....which when I bought it 15 years ago was only available in record form, on the very inner part of the vinyl at the end of the music....and where your needle would slide and then pick up...... clear as day, was engraved......."We Are Sexual Perverts".

Thats great stuff for a 14 year old........ordered the "Animal....Fuck Like a Beast" EP a couple of days later and have been a WASP fan ever since. Still like their stuff pre Electric Circus the best though.....

The last I read BLACKIE says it stands for WE ARNT SURE PAL... lol. the last CD DYING FOR THE WORLD id a great CD also you may want to pick up UNHOLY TERROR.,
I too didnt follow WASP for years, I quit listing to them about 89 I had moved out of state , go married , had kids.. SO I really didnt listin to much for about 8 years , then I herd that WASP was still around WOW it so so cool to catch up on all the CDs........ also pick up KFD!!!