We Cannot Allow This!!

All I know is that they have Extremist Islamists in their gov... and my friend (who again is a friend of all the arrested) said it was because of them they got arrested....

That's very sad. I know we have extreme religious elements in the US government as well. Checks & balances are supposed to prevent such people from being able to use governmental authority to crush other's rights. We can only hope there are such checks in place there, and that they act to free those who were unjustly convicted.

People's right to express themselves must be universally recognized. It's not just an American/European concept. All people must become liberated in the sense that they respect others who they may not agree with or understand.

--S

it also takes 2 seconds todo. couldnt hurt. chances are your online cuz you have nothing else better todo
~gR~

It`s worthless, believe me. Online petitions do nothing to help the situation. If you want to change anything, try to organize demonstrations in the country in question. That could be dangerous though. I do not know the situation in Morocco...