"We Come In Peace" Live DVD

~Night*Star~

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2010
(Didn't see an already existing topic for this so I started a new one :) )
The trailer posted by NuclearBlast

Just wanted to say that I can't wait to see this, looks very funny and would love to have a new PAIN Live dvd! :kickass:
Oh and I simply LOVE the title :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question if someone from the band is around: will you have a merch stand which would possibly include the new dvd at the Nighwish shows in UK or at your other European ones? Or just normal stuff (shirts and I don't know what else)?

Normally we have t-shirts and stuff in the merch stand, and this is no exception. The all new "We come in peace, and leave you in pieces" t-shirts design will be available during the tour :)
I am not sure if we will have any DVD's though, but we will know pretty soon.

At the moment it doesn't look like that. Of course it can change in the future, but that's how it looks like at the moment. The only info i have found is the European release. I guess you have to order from Europe then?

Cheers,
Michael

I have allready ordered it, it is in my hand now...
But it won't play on USA dvd players...
No one has dl'd it yet...
I CAN'T FUCKING SEE IT YET!!!

I so want to see this show...
Anyone have a link yet???

Thanks Mike...

Got my DVD today and i must say: IT IS AWESOME! Just perfect! The music is perfect as always, i really like the design and the clips in between kick ass :headbang:
Well done and please rock on for many more years!

I have allready ordered it, it is in my hand now...
But it won't play on USA dvd players...
No one has dl'd it yet...
I CAN'T FUCKING SEE IT YET!!!

I so want to see this show...
Anyone have a link yet???

Thanks Mike...

All DVD/BR players are hackable, making them multizone and thus able to play any disc from any country. A simple google search will give you a link and a few minutes later, your DVD player will play anything.

I got my BR/CD package today and had a quick look.
Sounds and looks great, but why is there NO 5.1 mix?
I can't remember a new music BR release that dosen't have a surround mix???

I have seen it twice already and it kicks ass! Great work guys! See you in Karlstad 22th December. I will bang my head off! :kickass:

My new camera fried the memorycard the last show of the Into Darkness tour @Tilburg (Netherlands), lost a lot of pictures and short vids.. But this new Bluray totally eased my PAIN ^^ Two concerts, a lot crazy cutscene's.. and the two concerts on cd for when I'm on the road! Thnx you guys.. Christmas came very early this year :Smokedev:

Well, Fuck. I Got this dvd given to me by Satan, i mean Santa today, but it's a blu ray which doesnt work on my surround sound, and for some reason my PS3 says i need a new encryption key?? But the only internet i have is this, my work laptop, so i can't watch the dvd! Dam! Ah well, the cds are awsome, and i am going to a mate's place on friday to watch it.

The main thing is, i got the dvd!