We definitely need some threads here.

PeeWee1473

I just pretend to know
Dec 11, 2002
Lost in America
Visit site
So yeah. Hi new people. I'm a squishy jellybean. SM is fucking great. The woodpecker digs holes deep into my psyche. Sometimes I fondle it under my wing. Anyway, so what sort of feelings do you receive from this music? I get a bit of madness, dread, and mystery along with some elation and joy. Haven't figured out the whole story yet, or concept as it may be. Any ideas on this? It's weird because I thought on the EP that the character succumbs to insanity but I suppose the continuation of the story proves otherwise, unless it takes place during his recuperation. Maybe the whole "Be nice, Be quiet" lyric part refers to the rules instated at the mental institution. But then at the end of "Awake" it almost seems like another lapse of lucidity and the character goes mad again....or maybe he actually goes into a coma? Suspended Animation Dreams?

PeeWee1473 said:
So yeah. Hi new people. I'm a squishy jellybean. SM is fucking great. The woodpecker digs holes deep into my psyche. Sometimes I fondle it under my wing. Anyway, so what sort of feelings do you receive from this music? I get a bit of madness, dread, and mystery along with some elation and joy. Haven't figured out the whole story yet, or concept as it may be. Any ideas on this? It's weird because I thought on the EP that the character succumbs to insanity but I suppose the continuation of the story proves otherwise, unless it takes place during his recuperation. Maybe the whole "Be nice, Be quiet" lyric part refers to the rules instated at the mental institution. But then at the end of "Awake" it almost seems like another lapse of lucidity and the character goes mad again....or maybe he actually goes into a coma? Suspended Animation Dreams?

thanks for the great comments, brother! that's very cool :)

as for the all concept, the third installment will probably sum it all but i can say that the scenes on suspended animation dreams happens at the same time frame the ep giving, inside X's mind during his stay at the mental institute... at the end, he simply dies :hotjump:

Hey Tomer how about you revise it so at the end he uh... joins the circus and gets shot out of a cannon while wearing a stew pot for his helmet THEN dies?

Greg B. said:
Hey Tomer how about you revise it so at the end he uh... joins the circus and gets shot out of a cannon while wearing a stew pot for his helmet THEN dies?
Dude, of course that happens. Some messages are portrayed with the music, not the words. I'd say the cannon-shooting occurs about 2 minutes in Six Strings To Cover Fear. Tomer was just giving the shortened version since he knows how lazy people can be. :loco: