We Have Come For You All (North America)

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Been a long time since I last posted on the old Anthrax board...and found this one now...was wondering, the new CD's out here in a month, I heard there was gonna be some bonus shit on it? What'll it be, some extra songs or just a videoclip or what?

*crys tears of joy*
bawl1.gif

Sup fellas? Long time no 'thraxing on my part. Justin you still running the show eh? Sweet. Brent still co-webbing and whatnot? Mr. Bag come around here much?

Oh and answer the question fags! :Spin: What's the North American bnous tracks?

BTW Justin, still keeping an Anthrax "touro-graphy"? Would like to check it out, I know you had one on the old site...

Thrashiq,

there will be two live songs with the cd I believe..they were shot at the house of blues in Chicago.......where the hell have you been?.......you know about the Toxic Waltz right?

Later,
t-rave...aka--ratchetjaw

Yo, cheers for the updates. And Ratchetjaw, yes dude I heard :) 6 years of bitching and moaning finally paid off.

PS: Fuck Soundgarden, I am ever so happy MH ain't doing that retarded song.

PPS: Seeing Anthrax on May 11th. I've waiting for 12 years for this occasion. To say I'm excied is an understatement. I'll be seeing Halford, Testament and The Haunted the same week but Anthrax will top it all. I know it.

Thrashiq said:
Yo, cheers for the updates. And Ratchetjaw, yes dude I heard :) 6 years of bitching and moaning finally paid off.

PS: Fuck Soundgarden, I am ever so happy MH ain't doing that retarded song.

PPS: Seeing Anthrax on May 11th. I've waiting for 12 years for this occasion. To say I'm excied is an understatement. I'll be seeing Halford, Testament and The Haunted the same week but Anthrax will top it all. I know it.

It will be awesome dude!!! I have seen Anthrax on every tour starting with Among The Living ( with openers Metal Church) and they always deliver big time! Especially since they are whipping out old school classics in the set this time out ( Gung-Ho!)

I have what I think is the Euro realease, don't ask me I picked it up at an Import shop, but the bonus shit on it is a bloody good acoustic version of "Safe Home' and their version of 'We're a happy Family'

Yeah I haven't been in here since this place first opened, but I am only down the road at the MD forum (always have been) but the release of the new album reminded me of this awesome plus....and yes the extra trax are brilliant :headbang: