We need a REAL USA tour

Well, I can tell you for certain that PPUSA in Atlanta is their only show this fall. It hasn't sold out yet. :p

Yeah, and we need a Europe tour! They haven't done one yet this year, only summer festivals! :OMG:

tong_boy_junior said:
When I saw Evergrey at Jaxx back in May [I think it was May], Tom said during the set they would "Return in the Fall". I'm guessing that they are planning on doing a tour in the Fall.

The plans changed and ProgPower USA will be an exclusive USA show for 2006.

Ohhhhh yeah! I cannot wait for PP either... only 28 days left to Evergrey and 27 to the pre-party! Woo Hoo!

:(

I'm completely and utterly jealous of everyone of the few hundred or whatever it is that get to attend PPUSA.

:headbang: I hope you all have a good time!

btw, if you're that desperate for a tour... start doing the footwork and talk to clubs about booking them.

CampinCarl said:
:(

I'm completely and utterly jealous of everyone of the few hundred or whatever it is that get to attend PPUSA.

Please remove all firearms from your house prior to reading the setlist after ProgPower. It's that good.

Btw, capacity is 1,200 and there are about 20+ tickets left.

looking forward to HEadbanging Euro style to Evrgrey in less than a month

Europe?? They ALREADY get all the cool bands, shows, FESTIVALS!: Monsters Of Rock, Bang Your Head, Gods Of Metal, Wacken,...etc.!

We in the USA get a few club dates at shitty hole-in-the-wall places that hold maybe 200 people! & not even in EVERY state! At least L.A. & N.Y.C. get cool bands like Blind Guardian & Kamelot to play there! Try living in Connecticut where I do! The MOST Anti-Metal state there is, in regards to bands touring here!

Queensryche & Maiden are the ONLY good bands to EVER play here! I love both, but c'mon! & I would drive to NYC for shows, but gas is outrageous! Plus, why can't the bands just play here? Can they not afford the extra gas to drive to the next state?

Their manager(s) should pressure venues here into booking them!

I constantly E-mail the bands, their management, & tour managers from their sites, begging them to bring that band here, but they NEVER do! We all have to thank this MTV controlled nation for the LACK of REAL Metal here! They give headlining tours to talentless douche-bag bands like Korn-hole, & Limp Dick, but REAL METAL bands get to do a club circuit like some unknown band! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

If I had the money, sure I'd buy tix to ProgPower, but $104, plus airline tix & a hotel!??? DAMN! I ain't rich! We need a ProgPower tour on a national level! I know the organizer of ProgPower cannot afford that or else I am sure he would. But here's a concept; the record companies organize & pay for it! They pay to send the bands on the road anyway! How about doing their jobs & promote the fuck out of their acts in this way!??

If I was a rec. co. exec I would do this! Or diff rec. co. execs getting together w/each other & funding it!?? Esp since most bands would not all be on the same roster for any particular tour! If I was rich, I'd make this happen myself!

DAMN! Maybe if we ALL E-mail these bands management, maybe they will wake up & do their job to promote their bands properly & get them booked EVERYWHERE a concert can be held!??

It is as if they think there are way less REAL Metal fans here then there are!

"METAL 'TILL DEATH!"

__ERIC

DGIRL said:
Cannot wait for PP!!

agu.gif

They were good opening for Iced Earth a couple years ago, but that was too short a set.
http://sc.tri-bit.com/images/0/05/agu.gif

we do need a real US tour... they played at piece of shit citys, fucken little hick ass town they should of played big citys where the big bucks are at

Snowmaker said:
agu.gif

They were good opening for Iced Earth a couple years ago, but that was too short a set.
http://sc.tri-bit.com/images/0/05/agu.gif

LOL Snowmaker, That icon is great and truthfull eh?~ hahahaha

I missed them when they opened for Iced Earth but I did catch them this past May down in Tucson. (Intresting crowd the Tucson crowd was) EG kicked ass that night. Seriously better than NM and IF and the others that were there. (I think I am a bit biased though :rolleyes: )