We Should Move On And Remove Tribute Page

the death of dmebag has sunk into me but for alot of people they would find great comfort in reading what charlie and scott said,maybe take it down after another week.

It's still pretty fucking horrific. I'm still in somewhat of a denial. I keep thinking to myself "I hope they fry the bastard that did this" but he's already been taken care of. In a way, he got off easy. I'm not a big fan of capital punishment. I know we all hate talking politics but I think the death sentence is way too easy. But on the other hand, prisons are like resorts without the hot tubs and pussy. Oh wait, they have pussy too for wives making visits don't they? I don't know. Another post where I ramble into a whole new subject.

I know this this a terrible loss, but we must move forward with our lives. And being constantly reminded of this horrific event isn't making it very easy. But I guess people mourn in different ways. Maybe the tribute page helps some of you and some may feel the way I do.

ThraxMan

AlexStomp said:
It's still pretty fucking horrific. I'm still in somewhat of a denial. I keep thinking to myself "I hope they fry the bastard that did this" but he's already been taken care of. In a way, he got off easy. I'm not a big fan of capital punishment. I know we all hate talking politics but I think the death sentence is way too easy. But on the other hand, prisons are like resorts without the hot tubs and pussy. Oh way, they have pussy too for wives making visits don't they? I don't know. Another post where I ramble into a whole new subject.
I agree. Dying that night was too easy for him. He should have been ass-raped every day for the next twenty or thirty years.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I agree. Dying that night was too easy for him. He should have been ass-raped every day for the next twenty or thirty years.
I kept saying exactly the same thing.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
If there's a hell, that's happening right now!

I deffiantly like being able to see the pics of Dime and read what they say...they are very sad....it should stay up as long as they want it to...Do what Max said bookmark it

ThraxDude said:
If there's a hell, that's happening right now!
(shifting into theological discussion)
Let's say there is a God and a Satan, a heaven and a hell. Evil people go to hell, run by Satan who is evil. Wouldn't Satan want to reward people for being evil? Therefore, wouldn't hell be one big party? Otherwise, if people are being punished in hell, wouldn't that mean that Satan is punishing them for being evil and therefore, himself (or herself :D ) be good?

Sorry, extremely off-topic, not wishing to distract from Dime's senseless death. RIP

nafnikufesin said:
(shifting into theological discussion)
Let's say there is a God and a Satan, a heaven and a hell. Evil people go to hell, run by Satan who is evil. Wouldn't Satan want to reward people for being evil? Therefore, wouldn't hell be one big party? Otherwise, if people are being punished in hell, wouldn't that mean that Satan is punishing them for being evil and therefore, himself (or herself :D ) be good?

Sorry, extremely off-topic, not wishing to distract from Dime's senseless death. RIP
NOPE. Satan is pure evil. He wouldn't reward anyone. That worthless fuckup who took Dimebag away is being fucked in the ass with a pineapple as you read this.

ThraxDude said:
NOPE. Satan is pure evil. He wouldn't reward anyone. That worthless fuckup who took Dimebag away is being fucked in the ass with a pineapple as you read this.
Having been a fag for sure, he´s probably enjoying it.:(

ThraxDude said:

sorry dude but i have it from the man himself ( satan ) that that worthless peice of shit is at this very moment fucked up the ass by a porcupine / hedgehog ( spiney sides up ) no lubrication allowed thats the very least he deserves