WE SUBMITTED KRUCIBLE TO CLEAR CHANNEL'S....

Very cool, Lance. It's awesome to hear this song again and I hope this turns out successful for the band (I've already listened twice!)

Did your bandmates make it out of the Houston area safe and sound?

Wait wait wait! So for those who don't click on links or read things, are you saying that:
if Krucible has the most plays they will have their song heard by 40 million people across the country, and all we have to do is go to this link and listen? http://ihm-ip.clearchannel.com/cc-co...tml?art=191083 ?? ;)
That's terrific news, Lance! VERY best of luck to you all!

C'mon guys, lets all get that playcount up for our pals, KRUCIBLE!! :headbang: :headbang:

And the H-Town boys could have come up here to Dallas instead of battling it out.
Then again, it's going to be nasty here too. :-\

The Krucible boys battened down the hatchet's and are riding this storm out!
Got an email from Eric about this thing he got started, but he said, it's pretty serious down there! I'll have to check the internet weather now to see what's going on.

Talked to Bobby Williamson. and Shawn Kuscak, and Shane, and Sloan they are all battened down and ready, but told them if they needed a place to go they had one here. They are all doing good as of 6:30pm last night, I will try and talk to them later today and hopefully all is well.

Wait wait wait! So for those who don't click on links or read things, are you saying that:
if Krucible has the most plays they will have their song heard by 40 million people across the country, and all we have to do is go to this link and listen? http://ihm-ip.clearchannel.com/cc-co...tml?art=191083 ?? ;)
That's terrific news, Lance! VERY best of luck to you all!

C'mon guys, lets all get that playcount up for our pals, KRUCIBLE!! :headbang: :headbang:

And the H-Town boys could have come up here to Dallas instead of battling it out.
Then again, it's going to be nasty here too. :-

YUP, that's all I'm sayin' :Smokin:
ok I'll say this much more....

PLAY THE SONG AT THE BELOW LINK AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN STAND,
IT'LL HELP KRUCIBLE BECOME RAGING ROCK STARS and more importantly
Win this little contest ; )

This is the demo version of the song, that we recorded quite awhile ago, we have many like this, however the new album will be totally re recorded, need to give a little breathing room for the new AVIAN album, so this will be coming in 2009, not sure when as of yet, depend on the deals that may happen. However,
you guys can help make it very interesting for the band if you keep hitting this link and listening to the song ; ) Listen till you puke please!

http://ihm-ip.clearchannel.com/cc-common/artist_submission/player.html?art=191083&gateway=exiting

Killer review of Lance and Krucible at Rocklahoma: http://www.melodicrock.com/Rocklahoma2008.htm

"Then comes Lance King. I met him the day before and he seemed like a completely grounded, down to earth guy, however, I didn’t know he sang. He is a tall, dark and handsome f*cker but rather unassuming. My friend introduced him to me as a small label owner and that was it. He asked me to mix some shows for him with his band, Krucible, being one of them. Later, when someone asked me who I was mixing, I said “Lance King…is he any good?” The guy looked at me like I had 3 nostrils and said…”Lance is probably the underground rock scenes’ greatest living singer!” “Hmmm…this I gotta see” I thought.

Well…yep…the guy was right. Lance was remarkable as was his band and the material. OMG, the songs were awesome!!! Heavy, progressive, melodic, anthem-like, etc. Why Krucible and he aren’t household names is beyond me. Geoff Tate has nothing on this guy. The funniest thing about their set list was that they were to end it with a cover of Dream Theaters’ “Pull Me Under”…another record I produced. So…I knew there was at least one song I might mix right. They played 5-6 songs and right before they were to play “Pull Me Under”…THE STAGE MANAGER PULLED THE PLUG!!! Their set ran too long. It seemed Extremes’ set ran slightly over and as a result everybodys’ set got cut about five minutes. Damn! I wanted to hear them cover DT! Hands down, Lance King was the finest metal voice I heard at Rocklahoma."

≈
That's a pretty interesting write-up from the famous, or in some circles infamous, David Prater. :)

I feel like I've had a periscopes view for so many years, I focus on what I like and pay no attention to the rest, even the what I like isn't in focus for too long because of the shear volume of it. So I really didn't know who David Prater was either, until the Rocklahoma festival booker Brad White told me about him, once he said David mixed "Images and Words" a favorite of mine from the early 90's, and was the drummer of Santana I of course wanted him to mix Krucible and other Nightmare artists. Tried to find some stuff about him online, and other than a few slagging threads the guy is a ghost.

He's a quirky sort of fellow, tall, glasses, salt and pepper, slightly thinning hair. Seems like a very technical mind, with a lot going on it it at many miles per hour, (a little like you Pellaz but you have more jokes ; ). He sure got the mixes happening fast because the crowd response was huge, and that means the guy behind the board is doing very well.

There were a few voices that I very much enjoyed hearing at Rocklahoma, and that was Michael Matijevic from STEELHEART and Corey Glover of LIVING COLOR. These vocalists and the bands as well, kicked serious ass live, Living Color was by far the greatest band I saw at Rocklahoma, amazing groove in their technical rock sound, killer! And Mike hit all the notes live with amazing energy (incidentally both bands have some of the coolest bass players I've ever heard live).

≈

I feel like I've had a periscopes view for so many years, I focus on what I like and pay no attention to the rest, even the what I like isn't in focus for too long because of the shear volume of it. So I really didn't know who David Prater was either, until the Rocklahoma festival booker Brad White told me about him, once he said David mixed "Images and Words" a favorite of mine from the early 90's, and was the drummer of Santana I of course wanted him to mix Krucible and other Nightmare artists. Tried to find some stuff about him online, and other than a few slagging threads the guy is a ghost.

In more recent times, he's gotten some grief from prog-metal fans over the relatively "soulless" quality of I&W's mix (due in large part to the triggered drums). I love the songs on that CD, but I definitely prefer to hear them on other recordings.

He's a quirky sort of fellow, tall, glasses, salt and pepper, slightly thinning hair. Seems like a very technical mind, with a lot going on it it at many miles per hour, (a little like you Pellaz but you have more jokes ; )

Maybe so, but mine are probably baaaaad jokes. :lol:

There were a few voices that I very much enjoyed hearing at Rocklahoma, and that was Michael Matijevic from STEELHEART and Corey Glover of LIVING COLOR. These vocalists and the bands as well, kicked serious ass live,

Considering that Michael M. is the voice behind some of the excellent songs in the movie Rock Star, that's not hard to believe.

Living Color was by far the greatest band I saw at Rocklahoma, amazing groove in their technical rock sound, killer! And Mike hit all the notes live with amazing energy (incidentally both bands have some of the coolest bass players I've ever heard live).

I saw LC at a New Year's Eve show here a few years ago. GREAT performance. My only complaint is that they didn't play "that damned 'Landlord' song" when I saw them. :D ("Open Letter to a Landlord," a great song)

In more recent times, he's gotten some grief from prog-metal fans over the relatively "soulless" quality of I&W's mix (due in large part to the triggered drums). I love the songs on that CD, but I definitely prefer to hear them on other recordings.

Well this was my introduction as it was many peoples to the band
and I was blown away back in the day with these mixes so much that Lionel and I took this album into the studio and tried to beat the production with each of the BOP albums. It was our rangefinder, but then some people may feel the BOP production was a bit too clinical for their tastes as well.

I saw LC at a New Year's Eve show here a few years ago. GREAT performance. My only complaint is that they didn't play "that damned 'Landlord' song" when I saw them. :D ("Open Letter to a Landlord," a great song)

I had no preconceived desires or notions, just a guy that enjoyed one of their hit's, but they threw down, these guys are amazing players.:headbang: