We want Gardenian back thread

krigsbarn

råj råj fiskjöbåt
Sep 5, 2003
i skogen
Hey, I hope you guys remember that band who got their last album released at the time Haven and Clayman were. And also, at the time when Soilwork came in Nuclear blast. I can tell you gotta check out their album Sindustries. It's what melodic death metal should have been if it had to be varied, clean and powerful.

And Nuclear blast let them down for fake reason so they could give all their credits to the soon-to-become-gay Soilwork. Maybe Century Media fucks some cd's up, but they don't fuck the scene up by "controlling metal trends".

Now leave comments on how Gardenian rocks!!

By the way:
"The album came out in October 2000 and the metal press raised it higher then ever before but still Nuclear Blast did not push the band and there were no tour available for Gardenian. Nuclear Blast consisted that they did not sell enough albums to go on tour, which they did not believe. As nothing happened with Nuclear Blast the band decided to try to leave NB in search of something other. That's where they are to day! "
(Source: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/singerUnid/27DF0E3A2BED55CD48256CF1002D3696 )

We smell bullshit but we also smell the big money concentrated on Soilwork, In Flames, Children of Bodom... Yes yes, money kills music.

And it's not even about skills and performances, we can hear that Gardenian have a way more excellent singer in both clean and saturated vocals.

Tebus said:
Soilwork is not gay!! :yell:

...at least I hope not.

I saw henry ranta hug too many other guys in an intimate way... I don't have the pic links here, but when you see them, you understand pretty much...

notgay.jpg

Now can we get back to the original subject??

Dissection rules :( I'm sure I'm the only one who's gonna live long enough to see them play live again

I hope their new album will be out soon. I really liked the sample of the new song "Remembered", although I miss Jim Kjell`s brilliant vocals.

None of us have anything to do with DT, what? ok we bought their records, and some just downloaded the mp3's... And the fact that some people think it's interesting to say what they're currently eating while reading threads about what other people are eating makes the forum concept really special.

@rahvin: Wrong! And dont you come here and say what I meant. I am the only one who might know.

@krig: Ok. should I make a thread about my current project, I do vocal tracks with different echoelevels and mix a stupid MIDI riff on background. Does it have anything to do with dt. No. Anyway.. I am just fucking with you.

RealHazard said:
@rahvin: Wrong! And dont you come here and say what I meant. I am the only one who might know.
don't complain when i'm saving your pimple-faced ass. kriggy here is always out to show she's harder than a concrete slab and exactly as bright, so you might find it hard to match her skills at making no sense and suddenly find yourself at a disadvantage. you're just so lucky my loyalties are all on you.