Weather is looking real bad...

I saw 20 responses to this thread and thought to myself, "Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one worried about the weather!" Litle did I know we had derailed into strip clubs. Haha.

Back on topic...I've got roughly 2 hours straight up 57 to drive tommorow. It'd be nothing if the weather would cooperate.

We didn't run into any rough weather on Thursday. Hmm

While we were all safe Friday night in a large, sturdy building in Mokena, my wife and kids were driving around town during tornado warning here in Valpo ... sirens going off, a big wall cloud, etc. No touchdowns, but they were a bit stressed for a bit!

Ken

While we were gone, Kansas City flooded and had its fair share of tornadoes...the weather was great when we came back, though.

I just found out that the tornadoes actually happened closer to where one of my older brother lives. He managed to avoid the major part of it though.

Thursday night coming in from the east wasn't bad, just barely sprinkling. Friday when I was ready to leave the hotel for the show, waiting for my friends to get their act together, one looked from the window and announced: "I hope you know it's raining exactly sideways at the moment." And just then the hotel power went out for a few minutes. It came back on, the rain slowed down, and I got there in time to see Ion Vein getting set up.

Hey Usefulidiot...what part of Southern Il. you coming from? I always find it funny when I'm in Chicago and they refer to anything south of them as "southern Illinois" such as champaign, or peoria lol. I live in the northern part of southern illinois and those places are several hours drive north of me!

Hey Usefulidiot...what part of Southern Il. you coming from? I always find it funny when I'm in Chicago and they refer to anything south of them as "southern Illinois" such as champaign, or peoria lol. I live in the northern part of southern illinois and those places are several hours drive north of me!

Champaign haha, I've grown up in Chicago so I would call champaign southern illinois for sure

Lol, thats cool. Im in the little town of Olney. Im 35 min. from Vincennes, IN which is right in between Terre Haute and Evansville. Every now and then i travel down the Shawnee area...those ppl are far enough south they might as well be Kentucky or Arkansas lol.
I personally think this state needs to be seperated into two seperate areas anyway...N. IL and S. IL Chicago could be the capital of N. IL and we could keep Springfield as the S. IL capital.