weather

haha, then sod off to some bar then :D

man, suddenly today autumn made it's appearance. t-shirt almost wasn't enough this morning. it's gettin warmer now, tho, hopefully there's still steaming days to come.

I'm in Chicago for an extended weekend...and it's rather cool yet sunny, feels like fall, which I NEVER EVER in all my years growing up in this area remember the beginning of August this nice n cool.

RottenAngel said:
i just arrived from cancun and there was a great weather! now that i'm home it's pouring :err:

RottenAngel, I'm so curious, in Cancun did ya battle it out speaking Spanish as best ya could (not too difficult for you I imagine), or was English the lingua franca and easier way to communicate? Heck, Americans go there and never haveta worry about even trying to know an inkling of Spanish. Had a great time?

Justo Peralta said:
RottenAngel, I'm so curious, in Cancun did ya battle it out speaking Spanish as best ya could (not too difficult for you I imagine), or was English the lingua franca and easier way to communicate? Heck, Americans go there and never haveta worry about even trying to know an inkling of Spanish. Had a great time?

i was there for one night and one day only! didn't have much time to appreciate it :erk: i spoke spanish... or at least i tried :lol: and there were many americans! but i'm going back there this month, and i'll be there for 3 or 4 days... i'll enjoy it then! :devil: